Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Pismo New Years

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2002, 02:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pismo New Years

Hey guys, just curious if anybody from the board is going to make pismo for new years. If anybody is going are you going the weekend before or the week afterwards? Take care and everybody ride safe!

Old 12-13-2002, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default Pismo New Years

DaBeechMan.. You can't even imagine how bad I want to be at Pismo for New Years.. My friends want to do Sand Mountain but I've been on their website.. Leukemia and Scorpions????? (and not the rock band kind!). Hmmmmmmm, doesn't that sound like a fun time! NOT! Sooooo, I'm trying to convince everyone to change their plans and head to Pismo for a week.. we're gonna head up on the 26th if we end up heading your way... and probably staying until the 1st or 2nd...So..keep your fingers crossed... we might be up there!! Have you heard how reservations are doing.. is there still plenty of room?? I feel like I should act like a kid, jump up and down screaming "I wanna go to Pismo!" Wonder if that will work with my friends? Hahaha...

Old 12-13-2002, 03:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Pismo New Years

Hey Karyn, i hope we can meet up sometime. I hope you guys can make it to pismo (even if fallon is a better place to ride). Im sure new years is completely sold out at pismo. Im sure it was sold out months in advance, just like every other big weekend. Hope to see you there K-

Old 12-13-2002, 11:23 AM
Pro Rider
Default Pismo New Years

You know it , Pismo on New Years. We have reservations and expect to sling alittle sand. It should be packed. We are always looking for people to ride with. We arent the fastest out there, but we tear it up and have some fun. I ride a Banshee and have buddy that has a 440ex that screems. Another bud just bought a 250r fixer upper that has been warmed over a couple of extreem MXers. There will be so many people out there, dont know how we would meet up, so have fun, ride safe and keep your flag in the air.

Old 12-16-2002, 04:15 PM
Range Rover
Default Pismo New Years

I'll be there from the 28th til the 1st, I should be with a group of about 20 or so, maybe we could all meet at one of the posts on a certain day at a certain time just to say hey and maybe do a group ride. If anyone thinks this is a good idea lets do something about it. I am thinking something like meeting at the beginning of Sand Highway on Monday around 12, just meet past the number pole.

Old 12-16-2002, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pismo New Years

Hey MotoX , I will probably be there on the 29th and 1st. I only live 2hrs away. But let me know. It would be awsome to got a group ride together.

Craig

Old 12-17-2002, 12:11 PM
Range Rover
Default Pismo New Years

Then lets make the date and time on Sunday the 29th, 12:00 a.k.a. High Noon at we can meet at the beginning of Sand Highway, I will be on a yellow Z400

Old 12-17-2002, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pismo New Years

Ok I will be on a white and teal Banshee and probably with a buddy on a red 440ex

Old 12-18-2002, 01:45 PM
Range Rover
Default Pismo New Years

cool Out of Control, I'll probably have a bunch of banshee's with me, at least 3 or so, cool party time

Old 12-22-2002, 10:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Pismo New Years

We'll be there the 25th (evening) 'til the 30th.

If anyone wants to hook up and ride before the weekend let me know. Should be a few of us (mostly family's, would like to find some other friends for my daughter and my neighbor's son.)

We like to ride the fence line (guys only) so, let me know if you want to hook up at Sand Hwy. for a good ride.

I will be on a Yellow DS with the Baja DS Lights (fairly fast) and my buddy has a Baja DS (not quite as fast).

We will be in a Weekend Warrior and All White Excursion.

Quick Reply: Pismo New Years