Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

raptor vs banshee sand drag ...

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2003, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default raptor vs banshee sand drag ...

sandman and dabeechman - First i will be there not the weekend you are talkin abot sandman, sorry, i will be there the NEXT weekend after u go. Yes i know where the flats are, hell if you dont u dont desearve to ride, how could u miss them. However mine isnt set up for like flat drags i wanted to set it up for race up hills. What about that hill that people race up on the beach? couldnt u use that as a little comp hill there. I agree will beechman, the comp hill there is like a bump but there is no big hills there. Thats the only thing i dont like about sand lake. thanks for your help tho - Later

Old 02-11-2003, 08:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider

wildchild you will have a blast with your set up my raptor buddiies run simlar and they win a lot.

Old 02-11-2003, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

I'm sure i will, last time i rode it all it had was a slip on e-series, proflow foam filter, and geckos. So im expecting it to be a whole new bike. cant wait to ride it.

Old 02-11-2003, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider

DABEECHMAN-comp hill at florence a joke?c,mon now its not that bad.i i know its not the biggest of hills but its the place where everyone seems to want to race although i can think of a lot of hills at florence that are better suited to racing.in my opinion just about 2 or 3 hundred yards west of the top staging area at florence would be a much better choice because you would actually have a chance to open up a little bit more.by the way i am talking about racing from west to east back towards the top of what everyone calls the south jetty wall.the launch where i am talking about is better too with just a slight downhill to it .anyways i understand your point but until the bottom of (comp hill) fills up with too much sand to race there i think that is where most of the racing will be done.

Old 02-12-2003, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider

duneittilludie - I think beechman was talkin about the so called comp "hill" at sandlake not florence. I agree with you that comp hill at florence isnt that bad its actually kinda fun just to mess around on and race up. When r u going to be at the dunes (next trip planned) ?

Old 02-12-2003, 10:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider

i kind of thought he was talking about sandlake also, but we were al talking about florence. hey duneittilludie were still on for this weekend, so if you and your wife can make it ,that would be great.

Old 02-12-2003, 10:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ahhhhhhh he!! im done confused now....

Old 02-12-2003, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider

me too beechman !!!

Old 02-13-2003, 03:12 AM
Pro Rider

(starts passing out beers to the confused)

(Notices he might need a keg)

Old 02-13-2003, 04:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

yeah, thats it...make it worse...involve alcohol. I can see it now, by the end of the night wildchild will be pissing on his pillow. We'll all wake up in the morning and wild is knocked out with a stream of drool coming out of his mouth and directly onto the pillow he pissed on. Sandman is in the corner dry humping the dog and me and dumont are taxin' a few of the local chicks and laughing at the poor dog getting raped. lol...all is a good weekend of riding!

Quick Reply: raptor vs banshee sand drag ...