General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

mn atv wetland $fines and siezure.

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mn atv wetland $fines and siezure.

just wanted to give a heads up to minnesota atv drivers to watch out. this law goes into effect aug 1 and i'm sure some innocent people will get in trouble not knowing this.................

More teeth in penalties for ATVers who trash wetlands

Old 05-23-2009, 12:22 PM
Pro Rider

DO people not understand that this stuff grows back. May not grow back instantly but it does over time. I HATE idiots like this.

Old 05-23-2009, 02:35 PM
Pro Rider

as i was a kid i didnt think the world was so bad. but as i got older and figure out alot. i figured out this world is SCREWED UP! why you ask.... well where do i start.. first off you have people making laws that have only seen mud on a tv screen if that! then you got them making stuped laws traying to make the state more money to go to stuped stuff like a mutimillion dollar statium that mn dose not need. since the football team sucks and they dont deserve it anyways. not to mention they tax us on anything and eveything, some times twice. and taxes in mn is going up in a few weeks. but lets see. they tax you on your paycheck, then tax ya again when you buy something, then again if you sell something "if you report it". so there taxing us up the butt. but yet the state is still broke. and there paying these morons to sit in an office to come up with dumb laws to make more money. and there paying the enforcement officers to drive around looking for this. its water and mud! get a life. what are ya killing the weeds? a few worms? oh geez seed out the ambulance! so there going after us atvers becuse a few dumb atvers decided to really trash a swamp. in a few weeks the weeds will go though and you will never see it. iv drivin in a swamp. you couldnt tell i was there a few days later or after we got some rain. big deal. personaly i think its dumb that the laws can evon be inforced on your own propety. so technicly no one owns nothing! id have better laws that that. i should run for office and tell them whats whats. id like to make alota money siting in an office trying to figure ways to screw people outa money... id also like to add that the world is getting more people by the day. hence more tax payers. and more people doing things. just becuse a few people do something wrong dont mean the rest are that way.

Old 05-23-2009, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by chuck_raduenz
as i was a kid i didnt think the world was so bad. but as i got older and figure out alot. i figured out this world is SCREWED UP! why you ask.... well where do i start.. first off you have people making laws that have only seen mud on a tv screen if that! then you got them making stuped laws traying to make the state more money to go to stuped stuff like a mutimillion dollar statium that mn dose not need. since the football team sucks and they dont deserve it anyways. not to mention they tax us on anything and eveything, some times twice. and taxes in mn is going up in a few weeks. but lets see. they tax you on your paycheck, then tax ya again when you buy something, then again if you sell something "if you report it". so there taxing us up the butt. but yet the state is still broke. and there paying these morons to sit in an office to come up with dumb laws to make more money. and there paying the enforcement officers to drive around looking for this. its water and mud! get a life. what are ya killing the weeds? a few worms? oh geez seed out the ambulance! so there going after us atvers becuse a few dumb atvers decided to really trash a swamp. in a few weeks the weeds will go though and you will never see it. iv drivin in a swamp. you couldnt tell i was there a few days later or after we got some rain. big deal. personaly i think its dumb that the laws can evon be inforced on your own propety. so technicly no one owns nothing! id have better laws that that. i should run for office and tell them whats whats. id like to make alota money siting in an office trying to figure ways to screw people outa money... id also like to add that the world is getting more people by the day. hence more tax payers. and more people doing things. just becuse a few people do something wrong dont mean the rest are that way.
What THIS guy said!!!

Are you sure you don't live in Indiana? Sounds like the same crap that goes on here!

Old 05-23-2009, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

im a mn guy. but id never live in the city. to may people. you sneez you neighbor either says nice one, or dials 911 because of noise. give me space. i like space. but the way its going with all the laws. no ones gona beable to do a thing. theres got to be some way alot of people can get the lawn removed. i mean if the world was run by the clean sit in the office and get paid big money to come up with laws to screw us outa money NO ONE WOULD BE ABLE TO DO NOTHING. and they way it going. it dont seem to far off. not to mention the news team busted the people in the capital with booze while working on the dumb laws. and after that im shure there gona drive. i say id pass a law banning booz in the state capital. be that get them good and mad!!!

Old 05-23-2009, 09:31 PM
Range Rover

Sorry, but gotta go with the law on this one. There are places ATV's just do not need to be, and designated wet lands is one of them. That is the kind of irresponsible stuff that gives us a bad name and gets us banned from a lot of places. You want to mess aound in the mud go to a mud park.

Old 05-23-2009, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i agree with the post above but... the "wetlands" better be well defined and marked with signs so down the road when someone decides to cross a creek in the wrong place does'nt end up getting nailed cuz some park ranger/ohv officer gets to interpret the law anyway they choose depending on their mood/day.
if its marked "wetland no atv'''s" it should be no problem for 99% of the riders

Old 05-23-2009, 10:29 PM
Pro Rider

Yes true, but there wetlands. The next rain will set it all back to normal.

Old 05-23-2009, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by war1ock
Yes true, but there wetlands. The next rain will set it all back to normal.
then why are all the ruts in the trails then, get a few people stuck (like in their picture ) and then the ruts and damage from someone having to pull them out in somewhere your not suppose to be riding anyway and all it takes is a little rain to fix it .. i wish, besides its a combination of the actual land , plants and creatures that call it home that their worried about more than us

my opinion ,that's it

rich

Old 05-23-2009, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider

i can understand the law to state owned or public, but not privetly owned. should be your land you law not theres. you pay taxes on it.

Quick Reply: mn atv wetland $fines and siezure.