General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

riding/riders

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 10:55 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default riding/riders

Riding is by far the best sport. motocross/quadcrss, harescrambles,endurocross. all of it no other sport can compare to this one! no other people can compare to riders. its not a hobby like people think its a lifestyle they just dont understand. wait till there flyin 40ft on a 300lb quad keepin up with the guy in front tryin to win throw all u got in it blood sweat tears 100 percent heart its not what they see on tv labeld a motocross there is so much more to it. if you agree start livin ur life like its ur last day go out ride hard everyday!!!!!

Old 06-15-2009, 08:51 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by D-rock14
Riding is by far the best sport. motocross/quadcrss, harescrambles,endurocross. all of it no other sport can compare to this one! no other people can compare to riders. its not a hobby like people think its a lifestyle they just dont understand. wait till there flyin 40ft on a 300lb quad keepin up with the guy in front tryin to win throw all u got in it blood sweat tears 100 percent heart its not what they see on tv labeld a motocross there is so much more to it. if you agree start livin ur life like its ur last day go out ride hard everyday!!!!!
I'm happy with cruising down a trail with a nice river off to the side and hills in the distance. I'll leave the 40ft. jumps to you younger guys.

Old 06-15-2009, 11:44 AM
Weekend Warrior

I'm happy with cruising down a trail with a nice river off to the side and hills in the distance. I'll leave the 40ft. jumps to you younger guys.
I'm with Moose on this one. We ride for the scenery and the joy of being outdoors. No Jumps for my husband or I. Thats what is so great about this sport. It doesn't matter if your or 5 or 90, there is something in it for everybody. (I say 90, but maybe I should say 100. My dad at 88 owns two very large motor bikes and if he sells off one is going to buy a quad. I'm sure 10 years from now if he's still got any life in him he will still be riding.)

Old 06-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

oh yeah dont get me wrong i wasnt saying jumps were the only part of rididng. every part of riding is fun no matter what your doing on a qua or a dirtbike it is fun i just giot dun puttin around the yard on my quad and dads dirtbike and even thats fun : )