General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

atv'n where your from

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default atv'n where your from

i'd like to get a thread going about what state everyone is from and how the atv'n is out there, curious to hear what everyone thinks the best places are,
i'll start i guess, not to much here in central ct, but powerline trails are close and fun to explore

Old 08-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

not many places in the Texas Panhandle, 1 atv course @ Childress & some public lands. the rest are down south of DFW towards houston. i need to haul my toys down there. but what we got is fun.

Old 08-04-2010, 10:45 PM
Of all the things I've lost in life, I think I miss my mind the most!

north east Indiana (30 miles from OH or MI) Lots of farm land, woods, and swamps to ride here, Most of the area farmers are okay with it as long as you stay out of the crops in summer and stay out of the woods in the A.M. during Deer season. Also nice having the MI. dunes not to far away. Oh yah. It's legal to ride county rodes here to!

Old 08-05-2010, 02:49 PM
I haven't been stuck since the last time!
Default South Central Ohio

South Central Ohio here (Washington Court House)...Ohio permits you to ride in four state forests (about 50 miles total trails) and Wayne National Forest (shy of 100 miles of trail)...just got back from Hatfield McCoy in Southern West Virginia...600 miles of trails...that is the by far the best place I have found! If you want cabin suggestions or trail suggestions get just send a message...
mudslinger2

Old 08-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

I live in MAINE and the trails out here are sweet... if you go to northern maine there is thousands of miles of trails...we got more trails than teeth around here!! We got alot of really good atv clubs too that maintain the trails really good in fact this year the local club fixed the trails so good like a 50 mile loop there isnt even a mudhole now unless you go looking for one its pretty great!!!

Old 08-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Range Rover

[quote=unit6666;2949210...we got more trails than teeth around here!!![/quote]

god i love rednecks

Old 08-05-2010, 07:17 PM
Trailblazer

I live just asross the hill from the Hatfield-McCoy Trails and in this area also have a lot of outlaw trails. Hey, mudslinger2, hope you enjoyed the area.

Old 08-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Range Rover

i live in indianapolis in about an hour away there is haspin acers in laurel IN it is alot of fun acers of land to ride on hill climbs mud holes sand hills two tracks to race on just redid the big track hair scrables (woods racing) rock crawling u can ride jeeps buggys quads anythang u can bring very fun not saying its the bast just alot of fun defanitly worth the drive then there is wellsville its crazy hill climbs

Old 08-05-2010, 09:18 PM
I haven't been stuck since the last time!

Originally Posted by racer37l
I live just asross the hill from the Hatfield-McCoy Trails and in this area also have a lot of outlaw trails. Hey, mudslinger2, hope you enjoyed the area.
Had a hell of a good time! Felt like the locals were actually happy that we were there...stayed just outside of Gilbert on Rt. 80 at Canebrake...awesome location...rode bearwallow, rockhouse, and buffalo mountain in four days...We will definitely be back...check out our pics at trailsheaven.com pictures!
James Hatert

Old 08-06-2010, 06:25 AM
Range Rover

South east MO. ride St.Joe at Farmington Mo. and mainly Leerjaks at Patterson Mo.
Leerjaks being my favorite only 90 miles from the house,check them out they are
the greatest!! leerjak.com