General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

What's annoying on this forum

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 01:08 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's annoying on this forum

I'm new here and before asking any questions I decided to go over old threads where "forumites" asked for help about their problems(technical).
What disappointed me is that MOST NEVER come back to inform others if ever they ever they resolved the issue/s and how they did it.
I suppose solving issues and exchanging ideas is one of the aims of this forum!!!!!!!

Old 11-10-2016, 01:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

There have been a lot of people only post a couple things and then leave and never come back. It would be nice if everyone reported back but to some it just isn't important. I think some get bored and disinterested and just stop coming here. I feel like many of you are like friends to me. I usually check in at least once a day to see if anything new pops up.

Old 11-10-2016, 01:19 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Happens on a lot of forums. You read the posts and then the last one leaves you hanging..

Old 11-10-2016, 01:25 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Yeah, posted something on one of the bike forums yesterday about pads some people had bought 3 years ago. Needed to know if they worked out ok or not so I could buy a set. If nothing else, at least I know they fit.

Old 11-10-2016, 02:09 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah, a lot of people get the answer they need and disappear before letting us know it worked. It's the most annoying thing here.

Old 11-11-2016, 09:56 AM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

I hear ya all.....been a forum user for many years with all of my various hobbies and all the forums have the same complaint..no follow ups. I belong to more than a dozen forums most have the same issues. I also try to check at least once a day or every other day at the latest just to see what is new or what is going on. With winter approaching I hope to see more banter on here to help pass the long boring winter as we await spring.