General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

My Yamaha Warrior 350

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2017, 06:52 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Yamaha Warrior 350

Hey what's up guys,
I just bought a 2002 Yamaha Warrior 350 and I did the work that needed to be done to it. For example the rear gasket went so I had a new one gasket installed and the starter rings also went so I got that fixed but ever since I got it fixed it's been acting funky. When I ride it the engine gets super hot and it kind of bogs a little when I'm laying on the throttle a little bit. Me and my buddy were thinking it could be burning oil but I don't see a lot of white smoke (if any) and when I check the oil before and after riding it there doesn't seem to be anything wrong. My second thought was maybe the carb just needs to be cleaned out or replaced. I'm not sure of the proper steps to take to check and make sure there isn't anything seriously wrong with it because this is the first quad I have owned. Do any of y'all have an idea of what might be goin on with it? And what I could do to check and see if it's a big issue or not?