General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Fender Protectors

Old 12-19-2018, 04:24 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Fender Protectors

I picked up a leftover 17 Kingquad 750 axi PS a couple weeks ago. I've just added a rear seat and now I'm looking to add fender protectors with foot pegs. I've searched high and low on this forum, other quad brand forums as well as Google and really haven't come up with much. They just dont seem to have much information available to find.

I'm was hoping a couple of you guys have added them and could tell me what brand you got as well as provide a little feedback. I'm looking for ease of adjustability and a no drill application if possible. I plan to use for my wife as well as kids so being able to adjust without screwing up the paint and taking 15 min would be nice. I'd also like them to connect to original footpeg mounting locations.

Some look to connect below the footpeg and some on top, I dont like the idea of the below application as they are susceptible to increased damage mounted below in my opinion. So far I see they're kimpex, quadboss, quad rex and bison. Pictures are always a plus!

Thanks for any feedback!.

Old 12-19-2018, 08:40 AM
Pro Rider

What do you mean by "adjust"?
I have Koplin overfenders and once their installed they cant be adjusted.

Old 12-19-2018, 11:55 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Alex G. View Post
What do you mean by "adjust"?
I have Koplin overfenders and once their installed they cant be adjusted.
Tried editing my post to add a picture but dont see where I can. These are what I'm referring too.

Old 12-19-2018, 12:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

Duplicate

Old 12-19-2018, 05:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by 2016Bighorn View Post
Tried editing my post to add a picture but dont see where I can. These are what I'm referring too.

I've had those before and wasn't impressed with them. Ebay has some interesting looking ones that are adjustable and mount to the rear rack for around $47.
Also check out Direction 2 for overfenders.

Old 12-19-2018, 06:11 PM
THE BERMINATOR

I knew a guy who had a pair of those but I never saw him with a passenger and can't say how well they work. Riding double on a single-person ATV is illegal on a lot of public trails, including all national forest trails in the U.S. But if you're just putting around on your own property the government can't do anything about it.