General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

samu-rhino

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 08:32 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default samu-rhino

well i geuss im really going to build this thing, i came across a complete and running samurai. i decided to run the samurai motor, frame, axles, and strip everthing uneeded for the build and add a full cage that will also be the seat, hood, dash, and bed mounts as well. i got a complete maier body and a t-25 turbo, just for fun now i just need to build the cage and buy a fuel cell, do a spring over throw on some 35' tires on beadlocks, throw in some nice rail seats and put this thing together. heres a pic to compare the axle and with the width of the body. not that far off. where it sits now it has no lift and 27" tires, but i will have to get creative and build some sort of bumper with a skidplate to make it look good, i think. i have pics in my photos.

Old 06-26-2006, 09:02 AM
RIS
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default samu-rhino

Sorry to tell ya it won't be the first. I saw "something" like that very same thing at Red Creek Off Road Park in South Mississippi. You may check there site and see if there is a picture of it or if they know it is. Post a pic when its together.