General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

Kawasaki Mule vs Polaris Ranger

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-1999, 11:43 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking for some that owns one of these. I'm thinking about buying one of these for the farm and also thought that they would make a good duck hunting rig. Place to haul the decoys and stuff.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
Lyndal

Old 08-20-1999, 12:08 PM
Range Rover

since no one has been replying to your post i will help you one of my neighbors had a mule still does it seems pretty nice i have never rode in it or drove it (only 14) but i have also seen a ranger and they look real nice they are bigger i have only seen them standing still if you want it for hunting you better have a wide trail to get to a deer stand or something like that you should just buy a sportsman and get the camo edition istead of spending that much money on a ranger with the left over money you could buy a good trailer to pull behind and put your hunting stuff in it and do your farm work with and you could buy one of them gun things that you put you gun in and if you buy the sportsman you would get $250 in accesories or a shotgun for hunting it is up too you it is your money you decide good luck on your desision

------------------
99 500 scrambler with hotseat pipe and clutch dg bumper soon to have pistons and air box mod 93 yamaha t-wolve with a broken taillight soon to be fixed tailight is now fixed now need to fix headlight

Old 08-20-1999, 04:35 PM
Trailblazer

I think you should get a Max.

Old 08-20-1999, 11:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes! Yes! MaxRules! MaxRules!!!

Old 08-21-1999, 02:04 PM
Range Rover

i think (i know) no one cares about your max how fast it go 5mph lololol how steep of a hill can it climb 25 degrees that is said that you think that thing is the best thing ever made pretty bad people probabley pass you when they are walking what would be so fun about going 5mph i could out run you and reverse i think that guy should go get a mule and hit your max with it what are you going to do run from him

------------------
99 500 scrambler with hotseat pipe and clutch dg bumper soon to have pistons and air box mod 93 yamaha t-wolve with a broken taillight soon to be fixed tailight is now fixed now need to fix headlight

Old 08-21-1999, 03:28 PM
Trailblazer

max sucks. get a hovercraft they go alot faster and u will never get stuck. hovercrafts rule not max.

Old 08-22-1999, 01:40 PM
Range Rover

Sorry I was in a hurry, I forgot you people are perfect. There must be somethimg wrong with you if you go around and make fun of other peoples postings.

------------------

Old 08-22-1999, 02:34 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks a lot guys. All I wanted was comments on the Mule or Ranger.

I guess I'll go to a couple of dealers and see what they have to say. At least I'll get some kind of feedback from them.

Lyndal

Old 08-22-1999, 02:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Whisky, are you a cajun? If you talk anything near the way you write, then it would be a damn full time job trying to understand you. For gods sake, you sound like Boomhower off of King of the Hill.

------------------
Andy Bassham *(1999 Arctic Cat 500 4x4, 1989 Honda 300)*

Old 08-22-1999, 03:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

Sorry guys, I guess that came off a little hostile. I was just hoping to find someone that has aome experience with these machines.

I have looked at the Ranger and like the way it is put together. I have not had a chance to look at the Mules. I have to find a dealer that sells them. Local dealer doesn't have any in stock.

Thanks
Lyndal

Quick Reply: Kawasaki Mule vs Polaris Ranger