Help With Forum Software! A Place to get Help with the Forum.

How to edit WMV video on Mac

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 03:53 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to edit WMV video on Mac

This article is mainly about how to edit (Crop, Trim,Split, Cut, Merge) WMV video on Mac with WMV editor for Mac
Ask for help: I have some stuff recorded directly from my monitor and I need to crop it to make a youtube video for an upcoming seminar. I need to generally cut it down to a smaller size and without all the side bar stuff, any help?
If you just need to do some easily edit to your WMV video on Mac just like Crop, Trim, Split, Cut, Merge etc, you can take WMV editor for Mac into consideration.
With Mac WMV editor, you can:
Remove/Cut/Split unwanted black edge of your video by set aspect ratio of WMV video through Crop.
Set starting time and ending time of WMV video through Trim to get rid of unwanted segment .
Adjust Resolution, Bit Rate, Frame Rate and Encoder of video and Bit Rate, Sample Rate , Channels and Encoder of audio through Setting
Adjusting brightness, contrast and saturation through Effect
modify the name and path of output files easily.
Rotate the video vertically and horizontally and merge WMV video into one.
Preview source movie and take snapshot when preview.
Select skin and language to change product appearance
Import WMV to iMovie, FCP, FCE etc for editing:
WMV editor for Mac is not only a good editor, but also a great video converter. You can use it to edit your WMV video and also can use it to convert WMV to DV, HDV, MP4, MOV etc for importing to iMovie, FCP, FCE etc for further editing on Mac freely.
Others about WMV editor for Mac:
WMV editor for Mac supports batch conversion and convert WMV to MP4, MOV, MPG/MPEG, AVI, WMV, FLV, 3GP/3GPP, 3G2/3GP2, RM/ RMVB, DV ,M4V, SWF, HD video without downloading any more codec.
Mac WMV editor offers to import WMV video to almost all the popular video device like Sony PSP, Apple Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  nano/shuffle/classic/touch, Apple TV, iPhone, Zune, mobile phone, Creative Zen Vision, iriver PMP-100, Gphone, BlackBerry, Palm etc and extract audio from video and save as AAC, AC3, AMR, M4A, MKA, MP3/MP2, RA, WAV, WMA, AIFF, FLAC etc
WMV editor for MAC Suited for both veterans and beginners, just freely have have a try!
Look guide step by step just click here!
look for AVCHD(mts .m2ts.ts), just click here
free download