Help With Forum Software! A Place to get Help with the Forum.

Scalliwag8

Old 07-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Scalliwag8

Hey all, Im from South Africa, and need all the help i can get. I am new to the world of ATV'S, I own a junk Chinese 150cc 2x4 (Crusty Racing) with charging problems besides pouring petrol on it and setting it alight, how do I sort this out.
I have just yesterday bought a secondhand Polaris 325 4x4 magnum from a game farm, when I was testing it out I found I cant get 4x4, I've tried the switch on the right but nothin happens, am I doing somethin wrong? Can I change from low to high or engage 4x4 on the fly or not, and what is the purpose of the override switch for. If this will help u guys I believe the machine hit a gate pole, killing a 11yr old boy, it was put all back together, but i dont get 4x4, where do I start looking. Last thing were do I find the id tag on my ATV'S and how do I tell what model/year these machines are? Thanks in advance,

Scalliwag8

Old 07-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

first of all, welcome. here's a hyperlink to help with the VIN.
ATV VIN Number
when backing up, it will sound like it's cutting out and wanting to die. the override button will allow full power when in reverse--be careful if you push the button and give it too much throttle in reverse.
the VIN tags should be somewhere on the frame, maybe towards the front. i don't know about the other questions you have.

Old 07-11-2010, 12:06 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Bud

Thanks alot bud, ur help is appreciated.