Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

400EX Mods, What do you think???

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2003, 09:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 400EX Mods, What do you think???

sorry for the late reply, u should be able to run straight 92-93 octane. CT does it all the time on their mid-range kit. just listen for sounds of pre-ignition, this is a good warning sign of too low an octane. i dont believe you will lose any bottom end, due to the fact that you raised your compression. this in itself helps the bottom end out.

Old 06-14-2003, 12:15 AM
Trailblazer

Hey jguetter How do you know Daryl? I don't think he uses the internet much, But I see him like every other day. I only live 2 miles form him, and I race with him all the time. There was a race tonight; Daryl and I were going to race but something else came up with me, and my Quad isn't fully broken in yet. I will wait till next week. Daryl was maybe still going to race tonight or else go to a place where we ride and do some freestyle. I will probably talk to him tomorrow evening. If I know who you are I can tell him about you and he can get in touch with you. Daryl's pritty crazzy, his freestyle is getting awsome. Got lots of footage on tape. He is suppose to be doing a show at a local Bar with another dirt bike guy later this month. Are you guys from H-Bomb Films?

Old 06-14-2003, 01:48 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: Quad999
Hey jguetter How do you know Daryl? I don't think he uses the internet much, But I see him like every other day. I only live 2 miles form him, and I race with him all the time. There was a race tonight; Daryl and I were going to race but something else came up with me, and my Quad isn't fully broken in yet. I will wait till next week. Daryl was maybe still going to race tonight or else go to a place where we ride and do some freestyle. I will probably talk to him tomorrow evening. If I know who you are I can tell him about you and he can get in touch with you. Daryl's pritty crazzy, his freestyle is getting awsome. Got lots of footage on tape. He is suppose to be doing a show at a local Bar with another dirt bike guy later this month. Are you guys from H-Bomb Films?
yea man we're with h-bomb films, im actually on the h-bomb squad and seen his tape he sent us today. i wanna get him hooked up with my little bro thats doing freestyle too. get them two guys training together and they'd probably progress twice as fast. i have his phone number but let him know i'll probably be calling him within a few days.

oh yea, im from wabasso minnesota which is like an hour south west of st. cloud.

Old 06-14-2003, 06:12 PM
Trailblazer

Ya I will let him know. We got some friends we race with down in Cottonwood and Wood Lake, thats down by you. talk to you on the h- bomb tred.