Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2000, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

today we got my dads zilla going again(it blew up about 2 months ago while racing a DS650.)it is bored +.80 he went to kick it and putt a fatt buise on the bottom of his foot. I got my riding boots on and tried to kick it I could stand on the kick start lever and it wouldn't go down I could jump on the dang thing and it would go down slowly. I got the 300ex and pulled him down the road and she roared to life after about 30 minutes of riding slowly he jumped on it the front end lofted in 4 gear EASILY. it never would loft the front end noteven if U tried unless U just dropped the clutch wide open oin pavement but he was going about 40 and just lofted the front end. I told him I would race him on my 250r when the clutch cable came in and my r.a.d lock nut but I know I will lose.b but now he has to tear the motor back down because we think the main bearings are bad it is knockig loudly out of the lower end.any way it is fast he had a LRD built zilla and it was fast but this basicly a stock motor with a FMF pipe,silencer,ramvalve,piston and some minor porting.
edited by atvbbs