Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

4 mos. before available?????

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2003, 09:59 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4 mos. before available?????

I couldnt of said it better myself raptorjay!Yamaha and MX,thats one of lifes great oxymorons.So is yamaha and quality for that matter.a wise man once said"dont remove a fly from your friends head with a hatchet"another wise man said"friends dont let friends drive drunk".I have made myself a wise man by saying"buying a yamaha is like driving drunk and it will give u a headache like u got hit with a hatchet".I have spoken.Always ride redder than green,yellow,blue...

Old 09-23-2003, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider

yeah and in those 20 years not one ever fell apart. give me a break moron.

Old 09-24-2003, 09:21 AM
Range Rover

I'd be red too if I had to wait that long! lol

Old 09-24-2003, 09:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: evhwg
yeah and in those 20 years not one ever fell apart. give me a break moron.
I don't think we have too resort too name calling....lets keep it clean. Jay, lets be realistic, no stock machine will last under the rigors of constant MX use. Did you just run out and buy a 250r and need too justify it too yourself??

Old 09-24-2003, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider

Im not a yammy loyalist, i just own a raptor. Now i wish i hadnt bought it, not knowing about this new "R" coming out i did..
just out of curiosity, what is the MSRP?

Old 09-24-2003, 03:12 PM
HA2
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Honda's site has it.

I believe its 6599. Double check though.

Old 09-24-2003, 03:49 PM
Pro Rider

my dealer told me last week that they will start getting them ready to ship in Nov and expect to buy in time for Christmas.!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2003, 03:52 PM
Pro Rider

Nope...I own a Yamaha Raptor...I'm not standing on the other side of the fence throwing insults... this isn't about justifying anything...

I remember sitting on my new raptor(2 1/2 years ago) and thinking to myself...."This thing is a rock...look at all the suspension...a strong 4 stroke that will last at least as long as I'm making payments...and it fits my large frame...boy am I glad I didn't get the 400ex"

That thought equalls other stupid statements of mine like..."I don't care who's sister she is"
"naw...I'm posotive I can make it to the top"
"That jump....simple...about half throttle in 3rd gear"

You Yamaha loyalists can have my concession...Blue did it first...Blue made more power...Blue went Kablooooey

Jason

Old 09-24-2003, 03:57 PM
Trailblazer

No offense, but I have learned this from past experience. DEALERS DON'T KNOW JACK. They know just as much as we do, and probably in their free time, they are on here, surfing the net, trying to find information for their customers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2003, 04:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAPTORJAY
Nope...I own a Yamaha Raptor...I'm not standing on the other side of the fence throwing insults... this isn't about justifying anything...I remember sitting on my new raptor(2 1/2 years ago) and thinking to myself...."This thing is a rock...look at all the suspension...a strong 4 stroke that will last at least as long as I'm making payments...and it fits my large frame...boy am I glad I didn't get the 400ex"That thought equalls other stupid statements of mine like..."I don't care who's sister she is""naw...I'm posotive I can make it to the top""That jump....simple...about half throttle in 3rd gear"You Yamaha loyalists can have my concession...Blue did it first...Blue made more power...Blue went KablooooeyJason
Let it out man.....let it out...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Quick Reply: 4 mos. before available?????