Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

When will it ever end? The end of Honda!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2003, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default When will it ever end? The end of Honda!

maybe both of you are right. it says fourtrax foreman. it's a fourtrax and a foreman?huh

Old 10-16-2003, 04:44 AM
Trailblazer

wow that is some crazy sh*t. ive ever herd of a rino b4 but i just looked it up on yohoo. who would want something like that. its like taking a golf cart putin a lift kit beefy tires a role bar and supercharging it. ya, its pretty cool, but what could do with it. id like to see someone try to use that for huntin, maybe if you were hunting in the middle of a cornfield. but if you were in the woods, how cood you fit that thing in an atv trail

Old 10-16-2003, 11:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sometimes I think the Rhino was made for all the "do gooders" that want to have seat belts and roll bars on atv's. They complain and enter the Rhino with seat belts and a roll cage.
In one of the mags or somewhere, there was a pic of someone riding a quad in (I think) Israel. Well the pic showed a rollbar mounted to the quad as a requirement in Israel. Then I look in a current Shade Tree cat. and they're selling a "light bar" that looks alot like that rollbar in Israel. The bar goes up over and slightly behind an atv rider. Then they have two lights mounted on the top but under the bar. Is this a light bar or a roll bar with a hidden agenda? The bar would be clipped off about a 1/4 mile into a ride or possibly caught on something making a quad flip backwards. Do people really need a heavy bar to mount two little lights? Mount the lights on the quad.

A used Suzuki Samurai is cheaper than a $8000. Rhino and the Suzuki does at least 55 mph while the Rhino only does 35 mph. You can drive the Suzuki to and from the trails because it would be licensed. The Suzuki actually could have more clearance than a Jeep because of it's higher rear end and you can lift it to fit big tires. Also like I wrote before the Suzuki has a HEATER. These atv toys are getting expensive. You could buy a nice used vehicle for $8000. I can't believe people are actually buying these things. Lower the price a few thousand then maybe. I used to have a 59' ****** that went every where I now take my quad. It sure didn't cost $8000. The only problem with the 59' ****** is that it only had a little heat. Just enough to keep you from freezing.

Old 10-16-2003, 01:44 PM
Trailblazer

About the top speed thing, I would have to agree. I own a 1985 honda big red 250. I have out ran a 2004 Polaris Sportsman 400, a Magnum 425, a Foreman 450, a Rancher, a Fourtrax 300 and a Recon 250, oh yeah, I am the same speed as my neighbours 1983 Big Red 200! And yes, it has gobs of low end power. Why does it compare so well to a machine double it's power? I would like to know!

JasonJ