Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

trx 125

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2003, 11:31 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trx 125

hey guys. i have an 85 trx 125. all it needs is the gear on the main counter shaft and a front sproket. i just need to get rid of it. i need atleast $250us for it. i have another frame, and almost a whole other motor for it(in peices) the only motor part that isnt there that i know of is the gear that i need(it went out once before and i used it to fix the good quad). if i find out if anything else is missing i will let you know. i also have another set of front rims but the tires on them are no good(balder than my grandpap lol).and if you are interested i also have another set of rear rims and tires for it, they are aluminum rims and have a brand new set of dirt devils on them(they were only on the quad for about 2 hours)that i will throw in for $50 (the tire alone were $53 a peice). this is a killer deal trust me. the retail on this quad is still $995 at kelley bluebook if you want to check. im located right outside of uniontown PA(about 30 minutes south of Pittsburgh). if anyone is interested or knows anyone interested please let me know. thanks. if you need to email me my email adress is badboy_20032004@hotmail.com.

Old 10-21-2003, 09:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default trx 125

That sounds like an excellent deal! Have a picture of it? You are about 5 hours away from me. Hmmmmmm

Old 10-21-2003, 01:31 PM
Trailblazer
Default trx 125

yes it is a great deal. i really hate to get hid of it that cheap but i need the money quick. sorry dont have any pics though, i have a digital cammera but i dont know how to set it up. i will have to have my mom do it for me when she gets home thursday. oh ya. i forgot to mention that the startor is mad too, but i do have another one for it. i just dont have the time to put it on. if you get it on it should start right up. it hasnt been started in about two weeks and i cant get it started with the pull starter cuz its been pretty cold and it doesnt tun the potor over fast enough to get it started. even if it didnt run its still a hell of a deal with all the extra parts. i just need the money quick. i could part it out or take the time to get it running, but again, i need to get rid of it quick. if you interested let me know.