Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default atv video links

if anyone has any links to atv videos, please post them, thanks

Old 01-19-2004, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv video links

The new video gallery will be online here within a week. Everyone will be able to post their videos in our new gallery. Only supporting members will be able to view the videos.

Old 01-19-2004, 06:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv video links

Originally posted by: dbeck
The new video gallery will be online here within a week. Everyone will be able to post their videos in our new gallery. Only supporting members will be able to view the videos.

What? thats a crock of $h!t.

Old 01-19-2004, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv video links

There are a lot of other people here who say the forums have saved them a ton of money by preventing expensive mistakes and they don't mind $15 to help support the forums. As a reward they receive an ATV Connection logo cap, 2 ATV Connection stickers, access to the garage sale forums and to the video forums, they get double the limit on private message storage and double the number of photos in their photo gallery page.

You're welcome to use the forums for free and we hope you enjoy them. But please don't call it a crock when good hearted people on these forums, who realize that somebody is paying for these forums, want to give a little something back. The video gallery is our way of thanking them and we'll continue to find other ways of giving new, extra, things to our supporting members.

Maybe you should think about supporting the forums too?

Old 01-19-2004, 07:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv video links

And one could also argue that the site sponsors,(that big banner at the top of the page) should be footing the bill.Im not trying to start any trouble, but I support all the site sponsors, especially ITP, and have spent in upwards of thousands of $$ buying from sponsors of this site alone. Also,im sure most would rather, pay $7, and you keep the hat and stickers.

Old 01-19-2004, 08:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv video links

You're entirely welcome to use the majority of the forums for free. Its no trouble at all. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2004, 08:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv video links

Ya that stinks. I wish i could see them. I was looking forward to that. My dad wouldnt let me pay that money so i guess im not going to be able watch them.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2004, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv video links

Search past forums. Here is one: http://forums.atvconnection.com/mess...hreadid=377881

Old 01-19-2004, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv video links

Someone asked in another post about how the video gallery works. I'm pasting the reply here for others who may be interested.

The difference between the video gallery and someone posting a link to a video somewhere is this. Anyone who wants to can upload their video into the gallery. Its stored here on our server's drives and when people view it its our bandwidth that streams the video to your computer. Supporting members who are supporting the forums helped cover the cost of the disk space and bandwidth used by the videos--hence they get to view the videos.

The gallery will be broken down into different categories as follows:

ATV Racing
Dune Riding
Mud Insanity
Crash & Burn
Crazy Stunts
Everything Else

You'll see a thumbnail image of one frame from the video to give you an idea of what it's about. You'll see download counts and descriptions for each video. You'll also see a ranking on the videos based on which are the most popular. With 40,000 members we expect that within a short period of time it will be the largest collection of ATV videos on the web. That should be very cool! We hope you enjoy it.

Old 01-19-2004, 11:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv video links

Sounds interesting to me... Some of the vids the membership has put together are quite good. I guess I'll be wearing a new hat now!

Quick Reply: atv video links