Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

ATV Connection Video gallery

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Connection Video gallery

ATV Connection's new video gallery is now online at http://forums.atvconnection.com/videos.cfm

Featured in the video gallery are entertaining slices of ATV life. You'll find videos running the gammut from spectacular crashes to crazy stunts to everything else involving a quad.

We hope you enjoy the action packed videos generously provided by our forum members. While you're there surfing, please upload your own videos and you may get lucky and win some cool prizes in our monthly drawing.

Old 01-28-2004, 01:53 AM
The Facility

Graet Dave!! Good work!!

Now just hurry up and update my profile so I can watch them!!...LOL!!
I am a supporting member. I just haven't had my profile updated I guess. How long does that take?
It was just 2 days ago when I signed up.

I wasn't in any hurry to recieve my update until I just went to the video section and realized that you have to be a supporting member to watch.....LOL

Again, thanks for all the updates to the site. Alot has changed since last spring.....all for the better.

Old 01-28-2004, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider

KNOWSALOT,

I got behind on the upgrades while I was writing the video gallery software. Now that I'm done with it, I'm working on the upgrades. I just did yours so have fun and thanks for the nice compliments about the site. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2004, 02:01 AM
The Facility

Thanks Dave!!

Old 01-28-2004, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider

KNOWSALOT...

Looks like you have a pretty smokin' Dale! Have you ever had that thing dynoed, and how has it held up reliability wise?? Thanks!

Old 01-28-2004, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider

Dave, what format are the vidoes in? Streaming?, or are they available to download. Users on dial up have issues with streaming content.

Old 01-28-2004, 07:09 PM
Pro Rider

whatwasthat,

They are downloadable. I looked at streaming but it creates all kinds of problems for users behind firewalls. There is a way to convert them to flash movies and embed them in a web page and we may look at something like that in the future. That way the movie can be viewed by anyone as soon as they click on the play button and they don't have to wait for a download to finish. For now, they can be downloaded.

I just looked. There are 36 videos online and 28 more in the wings that have been uploaded since last night. Sheesh. I think I may have created a monster! *chuckle

Anyone good with vids who would like to volunteer to help administer the gallery, please PM me.

Old 01-29-2004, 02:14 AM
Range Rover

Wow you get free videos from members then you turn around and charge to see them.

Old 01-29-2004, 02:41 AM
Pro Rider

rhinhd,

No, we don't charge people to see the videos! We give people the option of becoming a supporting member and they get many benefits one of which is full access to the video gallery. Our members who submit a video, but don't happen to be a supporting member, also get a chance every single month to win stuff. And they get to have 1000s of people view their videos. It's all about fun and forum members having fun.

Old 04-16-2012, 12:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

That video link is not working for me

Quick Reply: ATV Connection Video gallery