Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

450r wins again

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 03:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 450r wins again

Originally posted by: motox26
Very well said, the bike that fits you the best is the way to go no matter what the color. I like cory ellis myself but I feel that i fit better on the 450r. (Not sure yet, still waiting to test them out really good before I make a purchase sometime soon.)
I rode that guys 450r and I am almost positive you will be 100% happy!!!! By the way, do you race MX on the RM???

Old 02-04-2004, 04:41 AM
Pro Rider
Default 450r wins again

Originally posted by: TellicoGrizz660
Very well said, the bike that fits you the best is the way to go no matter what the color. I like cory ellis myself but I feel that i fit better on the 450r. (Not sure yet, still waiting to test them out really good before I make a purchase sometime soon.)
I rode that guys 450r and I am almost positive you will be 100% happy!!!! By the way, do you race MX on the RM???
I am 101%+ positive that you will like it. See once the yamaha guys ride the honda, they see how good they really are.

And you don't have to stand up on the TRX [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL

Old 02-04-2004, 08:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default 450r wins again

Originally posted by: HondaATVfreak
I am 101%+ positive that you will like it. See once the yamaha guys ride the honda, they see how good they really are.

And you don't have to stand up on the TRX [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL
Actually, I didnt say anything about the honda being better than my Yami by any means, in fact for racing conditions, I prefer my seat over the TRX!!!! The seat on my YFZ is almost like my YZF's!! IT is defiantely easier to move around on the YFZ!!! My question, for a bike built for MX racing, when does seat comfort matter?????? It has never bothered me during ANY of my races! I'm not gonna bash the Honda because I had a chance to ride one, however, for the purpose the YFZ was designed for, there was a reason the ergo's of the seat!!!

Old 02-04-2004, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default 450r wins again

TellicoGrizz660 please calm down with the exclamatmion points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And could you be a little less generous with the question marks??????????????? Thank!!!!!!! You??????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!???????????????

Old 02-04-2004, 07:27 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 450r wins again

I race the rm every now and then, I made the decision to sell it though to buy a new quad and still keep my 440ex for a backup and the gfirlfriend. I love to ride dirt bikes, but I just have more fun on quads.

Old 02-04-2004, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default 450r wins again

Originally posted by: FaStLaNe
TellicoGrizz660 please calm down with the exclamatmion points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And could you be a little less generous with the question marks??????????????? Thank!!!!!!! You??????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!???????????????
I didnt know my three exclamation points bothered you so much!!! Or my question marks???!!! Don't get your panties all in a wad bro its just writing!! If that bothers you I'd hate to know you in person!

Old 02-05-2004, 03:37 AM
Trailblazer
Default 450r wins again

I own a 450r and can tell you for sure the honda is a great bike.It handles perfect,jumps great and for the power department drag racer yzf 450's stock for stock the honda is faster.the suspension can't be bottomed out and low speed is plush.

Old 02-05-2004, 04:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default 450r wins again

TRUE...the trx is a great ATV, but the yfz is also. So I can say that I am happy with the new yamaha and the new honda. That's why I don't have one! I can not decide which one I want! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2004, 01:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default 450r wins again

Originally posted by: adunealine
I own a 450r and can tell you for sure the honda is a great bike.It handles perfect,jumps great and for the power department drag racer yzf 450's stock for stock the honda is faster.the suspension can't be bottomed out and low speed is plush.
The Honda is not faster!!!! You gotta come up with something better then its faster or the TRX builds power at this RPM or that RPM!!!

Old 02-06-2004, 12:34 AM
Trailblazer
Default 450r wins again

Originally posted by: adunealine
The Honda is not faster!!!! You gotta come up with something better then its faster or the TRX builds power at this RPM or that RPM!!!
I guess it's true most people can't believe the truth. they would rather believe alot of junk instead.In my case i did out run those yama 450 , raptor. that is a fact

Quick Reply: 450r wins again