Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

THE HAVE TO HAVE 400EX MODS!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 06:40 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THE HAVE TO HAVE 400EX MODS!

WHAT IS A LIST OF THE PARTS or mods that you HAVE to get for a 400ex? like pipe? ac pegs? ect. From engine, to style, performance? ALL...
Holeshot tires? 440ex kit?

NO PRICE LIMIT!

I am thinking about getting the 400ex that I what now, and thinking what I need to get.
Thanks,
freak

Old 02-04-2004, 11:53 AM
Range Rover

If your Uncle works for Honda, why don't you ask him (?)

Old 02-04-2004, 12:36 PM
Trailblazer

lol

Old 02-04-2004, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider

What ever you do make sure your parts match. That way your quad runs smoother and more reliable. I personaly like WhiteBrothers products for 4strokes they have won over 20 world championships. Call them up tell them what you want to do and the will point you in the right direction. See manufactures run there parts with certain parts when they test to make sure you are gettin the best in power and reliability. So hope this is helpful.

Old 02-05-2004, 04:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: steadyfreddie
If your Uncle works for Honda, why don't you ask him (?)
Ya, but he does not race. I would though. But thanks!

Old 02-05-2004, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider

sorry to say atvfreak....u look like a panzee that gets everything in life....

try doin somthing for urself instead of USING ur uncle to look cool on here.....b/c u know what...my cusins uncles brother is related to his cusin that works at wal mart whos boss knows a guy that works at honda too!

Old 02-06-2004, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: jim450r
sorry to say atvfreak....u look like a panzee that gets everything in life....

try doin somthing for urself instead of USING ur uncle to look cool on here.....b/c u know what...my cusins uncles brother is related to his cusin that works at wal mart whos boss knows a guy that works at honda too!
lol, damn rich kids

Old 02-06-2004, 12:40 AM
Pro Rider

u know what es me off? kids who get everything they want. it took me a month to get enough money jus to buy riding pants! y don't u jus go but whatever it is u want, and then u'll look like the spoiled poser rich kid that u appear to be. that way when you show up at the track, and u have the best quad out there, but u can't even get moving without stalling or popping the clutch, everybody will laugh, and then maybe u'll learn to work for somethin. go get a quad and learn to ride. once u can ride, then u can modify.

Old 02-06-2004, 04:57 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CroBiker
u know what es me off? kids who get everything they want. it took me a month to get enough money jus to buy riding pants! y don't u jus go but whatever it is u want, and then u'll look like the spoiled poser rich kid that u appear to be. that way when you show up at the track, and u have the best quad out there, but u can't even get moving without stalling or popping the clutch, everybody will laugh, and then maybe u'll learn to work for somethin. go get a quad and learn to ride. once u can ride, then u can modify.
GOODNESS!

I am not trying to look cool. In fact, I am not rich. I am not rich, and I just said. Why does everyone me, I did nothing wrong. And I am not a rich kid 420ex. That's not very nice to say that about me CroBiker...see, I am a good poster I think...I have NEVER posted anything like that. In fact, it took me 3 years to save up for the laptop I have. Man, you make me look like a ignorant idiot.

Old 02-06-2004, 04:58 AM
Pro Rider

BUMP!

P.S. Who said that I was getting these parts. I never said that??? I just said that I am thinking???

Quick Reply: THE HAVE TO HAVE 400EX MODS!