Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

wellsville riding area?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 08:48 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wellsville riding area?

i had this question up on other forums, but no good info came back, so i'll check with all you honda riders,, can any one give me any info on riding in wellsville ohio,, is it good? bad? r u able to ride during the week or only weekends? cost? camping? any info you all can give would be appreciated

Old 04-26-2004, 02:44 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wellsville riding area?

this i copied from another un named forum.........never been there but i do live close to it....I wanted to explain to you a little about Wellsville, Ohio and how it is down there. First of all any unexperienced riders should not be down there and when i mean unexperienced i mean the rider should have more than 4 years of riding experiecnce, some people believe more years like me i have 6 years under my belt. when you go to there, the entrance is even scary not that scary, but once you get past that you can either go right, straight, or left to "chassis bath", straight to "the lookout" and left to climb some hills to get to the "pier" to look at the horse race track on the other side of the ohio river, go up their night thats alot better!! but more dangerous of course thats why its better!! straight leads you to over 2500 acres of trails, rivers, creeks, hillclimbs, etc. lots of dangerous stuff so be careful. My dad has a warrior 350 and he almost demolished it going up "scooby doo". i've seen buggies trashed down there, many of them, and they're at least 6 deaths a year, so its not for the "*beep*" rider!! hehe... so all these other places you're talking about get over it, go to wellsville nd have some fun!!!