Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

I need help

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2000, 05:37 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I have a 1999 Polaris Trailblazer I am selling and somebody is going to look at it and probably buy it next week. Well I have been deciding which quad to buy. I really want a 250r but i'm only 14 and can't afford to fix it if it breaks since it would be old, second of all since I just heard about the gas mileage those things get I wouldn't be able to buy gas the prices these days. Secondly I will probably ride power lines, ride aways, deep forest, jumps, little mud, water, and some clay pits. I was just wondering what kind of quad I could get but I really want something fast. I'll have about 2,500 3,000 to spend. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Oh ya sport or high performance.

Old 08-14-2000, 05:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you want hi-performance, then 250R, LT250R, LT500, Banshee. If you want sport, 300EX, Mojave, Blaster, etc. You could get any one of these for the money you have, just how nice you want depends. I don't know if any laws in your state limit what you can get at your age. Try riding several different quads before you buy (beg, borrow). Then figure out the one that suits you and go for it. That's the only way you'll be happy.