Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Just flat out mad

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 09:56 AM
TIC
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just flat out mad

Boy Oh boy after all these rumors of people that talked to a dealer or had a brother that worked for honda or had seen spy photos released on and on and on. Ive learned my lesson again this year!
Every freaking year I let my 34 year old mind get fooled by FOOLS!!!!!!!!!

Where is my new Rubicon with 2WD 4WD Select?
Where is my new Rubicon with locker front end?

Yeah You bet Honda, Im gonna run Right in and Trade my low mile 2002 in for a NEW $$$$ Rubicon just so I can have all that NEW plastic!!!!!!!!!!!

What a freaking joke. Man im pi$$ed

Old 09-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TIC

Every freaking year I let my 34 year old mind get fooled by FOOLS!!!!!!!!!
Your mind stays the age 34 every fre..... year? Mine just keeps getting older. j/k

Old 09-09-2004, 11:16 AM
TIC
Pro Rider

Good Point, could have wrote that statement a little more clear.
Acutally I think my mind hangs around the 10 to 15 year old group most of the time. At least thats what my wife says!

Old 09-09-2004, 11:26 AM
TIC
Pro Rider

And I may stand corrected on the 2wd 4wd select. Im seeing conflicting reports. But If I was wrong then Ill be the first to admit it.

Old 09-09-2004, 11:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

The Rubi is simply priced way too high. Why would someone buy a 500 cc quad for $7399.? When they can get a 700 cc with EFI and IRS for $7199..

Honda is confused. They could put cruise control on the 500 and it still wouldn't be worth that much. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2004, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider

i wanted to see the 650R [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2004, 12:28 AM
Trailblazer

I know how everyone feels thats for sure. I work for a Honda Dealer and have learned that even though I work there "" I know Nothing" till Honda says I do ( Kinda Sucks ) but thats the way it is for us to.

There was a few things that we wanted to see as well that never happened but you never know what will happen in the future. Try and send a e-mail to Honda and and sugest some of these things you want to see and just see what they say.

I will try and find a e-mail address that you can send to that will listen to your wants

John

Old 09-13-2004, 12:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Couple years ago, I learned that if you know someones name that works for Honda. Place it in front of "@honda.hra.com". Example: H. Murakami works for Honda R&D. So you send the email to hmurakami@honda.hra.com Unless they've changed their emails. I'm surprised people have not figured this out before. Am I the only person curious enough to figure this stuff out?

Old 09-13-2004, 01:18 AM
EAB
Pro Rider

Oh my god, they put cruise control on the 500??? I've got to go start a thread: Honda puts cruise control on the Rubicon...

Old 09-13-2004, 01:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: EAB
Oh my god, they put cruise control on the 500??? I've got to go start a thread: Honda puts cruise control on the Rubicon...
Sure..... Why not? There's cruise on motorcycles. That'll be the next thing people will want. Why do all that work pushing the little **** with your thumb? Just set it on cruise and gooooooooooo.

There's aleady things like floor boards, automatics, ES's, GPS, big fenders so people don't get their dainty feet and legs wet or muddy, dig. speedos with dig. gas levels, and so on and so on and so on and so on. Why not cruizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? I want cruise! j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Just flat out mad