Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

92 Fourtrax 200 type II is a beast!! lol

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2004, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 Fourtrax 200 type II is a beast!! lol

today i went riding on my 92 HOnda Fourtrax 200 Type II and that thing is a beast! lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] the last time i drove it was like last summer and i was limited to what i could do cause my dad told me to stay down in the yard (1 acre) which is all flat and stay in 2nd/low 3rd gear which sucked casue i couldnt do anything [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] the reason the last time i drove it was last summer cause its like 30min away at my dads friends house because i dont have a truck to transport it to my house and my dad uses it for hunting up there and i dont go there too often [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] but anyways, today i went up there and my dad and me went for a spin up the hill and all over the trails. all was good until we hit a small mud pit/hill thats when we got stuck but than my dad got off and i backed her up and floored it in 1st gear and made it (while my dad pushed it) than we drove down the trail farther and found more mud pits but just flew over them.but then we ran into a downed tree and couldnt go right over it so my dad got off and was trying to figure a way to get back on the trail but i saw an opening put it in reveres and made my own trail around the tree. let me just say this if i was on a bigger quad i wouldnt of been able to make it between the tight space between the trees all around. we ran into like 3 more situations like that but just did the same thing lol.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] we hit a few more little mud pits with the mud half way up the tires but never got stuck (with both me and my dad on it!) -which i was amazed at this with it just being a small 200cc quad with 2wd- but anyways than we headed back down to my dads freinds house and my dad let me drive it around the trails while he talked with him-this time i had no limitations hehe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] so first thing i head up to the first mudpit/hill that we got stuck on to see if i could make it lol while i hot rod it all the way till i get there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] so i get back farther on the trail and get it into 3rd gear and floor it and flyed over that thing-like 3ft in the air when i hit the hill! mud sprayed EVERYWHERE when i hit it and i was like whoa! lol so before i go back down i do a few doughnuts in a small clearing.im thinking hell why not [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i was doing them so tight that the quad went on 2 wheels and almost tipped but i had my foot out. after all that and MUCH MUCH more that thing still runs like its brand new. and its a 1992!! so theres some proof that Hondas Last Forever [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol just thought id tell you all about my days ride.lol -sorry its so long

Old 09-19-2004, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds like you had a great time

Old 09-19-2004, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea real great lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]