Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

VOTE or PARK IT!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 06:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VOTE or PARK IT!

BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! Thank God almighty we got Bush!!!! Things will stay good in toyland for at least 4 more years! Yehaw.

Old 11-03-2004, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default VOTE or PARK IT!

Originally posted by: YamahaBlaster200
Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word a dont tell me to park it, i'll cut u.
It Takes a B!+ch to cut somebody it takes a man to fight,and thank god bush won cause we wouldve had another JFK get assiassinated (i dunno if i spelt that right lolz)

Old 11-04-2004, 03:21 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default VOTE or PARK IT!

Originally posted by: Kristy
If the election was held 40 or so days from now I would have voted democrat. Bush can't even speak out loud and make any sense at the same time.He has to be fed every word he says and he still can't get it right. Thats all in my opinion though. But don't anyone forget that just because they say you can't ride somewhere, doesen't mean that you can't ride there. It means that you shouldn't ride there, but the only way they can stop you is if they can catch you!
Just because the president is not an excellent speaker doesn't make him a bad leader. I would rather have a good leader then a lier that tries to please with words to whoever is in front of him. Thank God Bush won!!!

Old 11-04-2004, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default VOTE or PARK IT!

fed every word he says i think not LOL
sKERRY had to go around and ask people what to talk about in his speech just to get votes!
BUSH dosnt BS you he tells you like it is.
i voted BUSH and am proud to have him as PRES.

Originally posted by: Kristy
If the election was held 40 or so days from now I would have voted democrat. Bush can't even speak out loud and make any sense at the same time.He has to be fed every word he says and he still can't get it right. Thats all in my opinion though. But don't anyone forget that just because they say you can't ride somewhere, doesen't mean that you can't ride there. It means that you shouldn't ride there, but the only way they can stop you is if they can catch you!

Old 11-09-2004, 11:33 PM
Range Rover
Default VOTE or PARK IT!

im concerned for the next four years of this country.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-10-2004, 12:03 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default VOTE or PARK IT!

Me too, politics( spelling) just boil down to religion now. What is up with that, i thought this was the land of the free? But now we have a leader that quoted " God will help me ( or us ) through this." Okay buddy how about everyone else that isnt christian, and wants a choice.

Homos getting married shouldn't bother anyone unless your a homophobe ( scared of being homo)
abortion is a girls choice period ( ever think about if she got raped?)

Bush has blamed the us troops for losing the kilo tons of explosive. ( coulndnt take the blame for himself)
And he has pissed on the purple heart using it as a joke. ( republican meeting, pasting the purple heart on bandaids)

Bush doesnt have to worry about being reelected, now we can see what he's really capable of.

Old 11-10-2004, 02:44 AM
Pro Rider
Default VOTE or PARK IT!

Originally posted by: YamahaBlaster200
Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word a dont tell me to park it, i'll cut u.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]