Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

My kid is going to Flip-out when she gets home

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 05:02 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My kid is going to Flip-out when she gets home

cool thing is the 250ex is 99.9% maintainence free!!! i woulda killed for one when i was 12!!

Old 01-25-2005, 07:07 PM
Trailblazer

she'll love it,plus at twelve its time for an update right? anyhow good luck on figuring out how to suprise her and nice buy.
-post an update

Old 01-25-2005, 07:11 PM
Weekend Warrior

thats cool my dad got me a 300ex then he snuk a pipe system and everything needed

Old 01-25-2005, 07:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That is an awesome present. Whatever you do, have a camera standing by for the look on her face! The only other thing I could think of is maybe to put a teather kill switch on it, just in case she does fall off.

Old 01-25-2005, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider

Thats neeto I remember the 1st time I did that to my son I told him to go to the garage and start up the honda 300 4x4 and warm it up so we could plow, when he open up the door there was a honda 250 sx used like new I repainted and made foot boards for it he was thrilled we rode and raced up and down the lake and had a blast . She will love it, let us know. This is the best part of parenting.

Old 01-25-2005, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider

She will love it. Every kid loves to get big suprises. 2 years ago I was 12, In the winter of 03, we knew we were going to have a really bad snow storm. So that night when it started snowing, my father told me to go get the new shuvle in his garage around the block, when I turned the key to the door, I saw a brand new 04 rubicon with a plow on it. I FLIPPED OUT! I WAS SO HAPPY! I guess that was the new shuvle. LOL Hope your daughter likes her new quad.

Old 01-25-2005, 10:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

thats cool!! She will be loving it coming off of an 80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Especialy w/ ALL THE GOODIES on it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] We did taht for my son BUT he got a 1990 blaster in a box LOL but he was the happiest 12yr old kid ever!! We built it for him & he went out & raced his 1st season on it, and the 2nd season he took the Youth 200cc Flattrack Championship [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] now this year he rode a borrowed YFZ & took 3rd overall in the open 450 class NOW we have to figure out what to do w/ him he's a hell of a rider so the blaster is pretty much just a "toy" now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] not enough HP for hiim LOL, gee go figure it's getting a big bore as we speak [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Anyway YOU HAVE TO POST PICS of her face when she see's it!!!!

Old 01-25-2005, 10:08 PM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great intermediate kids bike! My daughter is 14 and rode ours for a couple years, but has now moved on to the 400EX.

The worst thing about the 250 is the TIRES. They are balooney, and make the bike a little tippy. Plus, the front end pushes a little in turns. I switched to Holeshot XC's on ITP rims. Makes the bike a little wider, and solves all the problems.

Old 01-25-2005, 10:25 PM
Pro Rider

She shall love it!!! and it has a good amount if mods already on it nice work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2005, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

awesome. starting her out on a honda is one of the best things u can do, trouble free

Quick Reply: My kid is going to Flip-out when she gets home