Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

UFC fight last night

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 06:08 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UFC fight last night

Did any one catch the fight last night between chuck liddel and tito ortiz damn im glad iceman won it it was good.

Old 02-07-2005, 07:32 PM
HA2
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought Tito Ortiz and Vitor Bellfort fought on Saturday night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I wanted Vitor to win but as usual Tito acted like he dominated when he barely won and IMO took on more damage early on and inflicted little throughout the rest of the fight.

Chuck is the guy that knocked Tito out a while back.

oh and why is this in the Honda forum. LOL

Old 02-07-2005, 09:39 PM
Range Rover

ufc has a weekly show on fox sports. shows some old fights. last night was tito vs. liddel. So howd the newest ppv go?

Old 02-08-2005, 12:01 AM
Trailblazer

My bad i thought it was new cuz i never saw it makes me look stupid and when did that fight first come on

Old 02-08-2005, 01:31 AM
Pro Rider

The Chuck Vs Tito fight was awsome and the Randy Contour Vs tito fight was also good. I love to see Tito get his *** kicked.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2005, 07:18 AM
Trailblazer

i dont think anyone likes tito, i was very disappointed when he beat ken shamrock a while back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2005, 09:03 AM
Pro Rider

All the UFC fights go by numbers. They are showing UFC #50 on Comcast Cable on the INHD channel (hi-def). Tito beat the Canadian light-heavy weight champion. The guy could have knocked Tito out when he had him hurt in the first minute of the fight but Tito suckered him into coming in close then Tito took him down to the mat. That was pretty much it for the first round. The next 2 went the same with Tito getting him down and trying to knock him out. The guy was a 2 day sub-in for someone else who got hurt.

/Jon

Old 02-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Range Rover

I miss the old days.....when the only rules were: No Biting and No Eye Gouging. I have a couple of them on VHS. Now that's good TV! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2005, 09:38 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 250exRiderMatt
i dont think anyone likes tito, i was very disappointed when he beat ken shamrock a while back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Oh hell yeah, i hated when Tito beat ken shamrock. The reason why he beat him was because Ken had to Cut mad weight before the fight and lost stamina and fitigued easier. Just look at Ken he was huge, besides Tito had to gain weight to fight that one so i say it was already in tito's favor. I heard Ken was supposed to fight again!!! Well let me just say that i love seeing Tito get beat.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MURDR
Originally posted by: 250exRiderMatt
Oh hell yeah, i hated when Tito beat ken shamrock. The reason why he beat him was because Ken had to Cut mad weight before the fight and lost stamina and fitigued easier. Just look at Ken he was huge, besides Tito had to gain weight to fight that one so i say it was already in tito's favor. I heard Ken was supposed to fight again!!! Well let me just say that i love seeing Tito get beat.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
i hate Tito also but shamrock is way over rated. he was only good back when the UFC started fighting karate guys.

UFC needs to get some guys from PRIDE like Quinton Jackson who kicked the crap out of chuck lindell, UFC needs some new talent.

Quick Reply: UFC fight last night