Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

What is one feature that has never been on an ATV you would like to see added?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is one feature that has never been on an ATV you would like to see added?

I can think of several things I would like to see on ATV's of the future. What are some of the things you would like to see that have not shown up on any brand ATV?

Old 11-17-2005, 11:35 PM
Trailblazer
Default What is one feature that has never been on an ATV you would like to see added?

Rear steering? That's a tuff <==Polaris got me again@#$% question. Levers to raise or lower the suspension 4" Tire inflators/deflators like the H1 Hummer. A drink holder that doesn't spill

Old 11-17-2005, 11:43 PM
Trailblazer

How about a no-spill cup holder?

Or bluetooth enabled with a helmet headset?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2005, 11:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hydraulics and a PTO...no, wait, that's called a tractor...LOL

Old 11-18-2005, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

a PTO...
yamaha did do this back in the 80's..i think they called it the terrapro. people still try to find them and buy them. they dont stay for sale long around here or anywhere that ive seen. though ive never owned or driven one, it is supposed to be a good UTILITY bike. the engine was like a 250 or 350cc and it wasnt a smooth riding puss mobile- but it was a purpose built quad for the utility world. something the serious utility crowd has lost. oh yeah, there's great bikes with big engines (and hefty weight) on the market today with some technological advances- but as far as being strictly utility- there not. the OEMS are just hoping you pull a little trailer and turn then them into mud machines. Seriously, is mud bogging a utility effort? no, nothing wrong with it if thats what you want to do, its just more of a fun effort.

Old 11-18-2005, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

id like to see a lightweight, high performance 4wd with everything on it : EFI, advanced suspesion, powerful hi tech engine....honda was supposed to be working on one but it hasnt appeared yet.

oh and dont call the new wolverine the remedy for this. is it just me or does it look like a bigger version of the old yamaha breeze? i think it even has the same kinda transmission the breeze had. the breeze was a 125cc beginner bike. i think the older wolverine was better and more aggresive. all they had to do was put more power in it, give it a manual clutch and lighten it. not turn it into a piece of crap.

sorry yamaha, but 421cc, turd transmission, breeze looks...you missed the mark. good job on the 700 raptor, YFZ definitely good job. just think the aggressive people were not on the project this time.

Old 11-18-2005, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

id like to see a quad with a nice sound system that wont break. that would be amazing! the only thing i need is music on my quad. i wouldnt want anything that makes quads easier to ride... kuz then it would be no fun. i think atv's are great the way they are now.... new technology but not too easy.

Old 11-18-2005, 01:28 AM
Weekend Warrior

alarm system would be good...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2005, 02:18 AM
Pro Rider

a TURBO!!!! nuff said

Old 11-18-2005, 09:58 AM
Range Rover

Power Steering!!! No more jerking the handlebars out of my hands,
much less tiring on really long trail rides. Ya, ya, ya; I'm a wuss![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: What is one feature that has never been on an ATV you would like to see added?