Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

******Rubicon Owners********

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2000, 04:06 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to here from rubicon owners on how they like their machines. Give me info on top speed; how front differential works; overall ride; and power. I own 450es and want to get a rubicon. Please help me make up my mind.

Old 11-14-2000, 04:33 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went from a 450s to a Rubicon. So, I would have to say that there is a great improvement in the power category and of the smoothness of the transmission. The ride is very good, and predictable. Power is incredible! I just had back surgery and can not lift a thing, and with a blip of the throttle in low, the front tires are off the ground without any tugging on the handle bars or leaning back.

The transmission is extremely smooth. I have 100 or so hours and have had no mechanical problems at all. The shift **** came loose because of the two screws that hold it on, but other than that, no problems.

I have no clue what the top speed is, I have not had the chance to open it up. (Nor am I interested in going 50+ on a utility fourwheeler.)

I believe the Rubicon was a great choice for me. I would imagine you would feel the same.

Ride and ride often

Schtick…