Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Which Honda Dealer Cares About my Business?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006 | 01:12 PM
|
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Which Honda Dealer Cares About my Business?

so i walked into my local Honda store yesterday with my son and a blank check, ready to buy! i have been saving for what seems like eternity and i was so proud to be out finally ready to reward a great son.

i was interrested in a kids bike (CRF50), a full size dirt bike for me (so father and son would match), a kids quad and matching Honda ATV for me.

we walked through the entire store and not one person asked us if we needed help or even said "hi".

in fact, i walked right past one salesman's desk, he kept his head lowered, we were w/i 2 feet of his desk! and he ignored us.

do all you Honda guys have to ask for assistance? or can you recomend a Dealer to me that cares about my business?

sincerely,

~MT

Old 08-25-2006 | 01:34 PM
Pro Rider

well you say your in Mass. but im not sure where i have heard that there is an atv/dirtbike dealer in the pittsfield area, or if your willing to pay tax you can go over to NY and stop at troy city garage or seymors motor sports...seymors is a little bit further from the border of mass and Ny than troy city garage is though. take a look at their websites online before you go there though

Old 08-25-2006 | 02:32 PM
Pro Rider

All dealerships suck, they wanna screw you, not help you. Just be careful when you buy and stick with online shopping after you get the quad/dirtbike.

Old 08-26-2006 | 01:57 PM
Trailblazer

All dealers do suck. In maine too. I'm still waiting for the call they said they would give me to get my Tie Rod Recall done. Gave up after a year.

Check them everytime I go out and they are still as tight as day I got them. But Would of like to had the New ones put on anyway. Of course I could call them again, but after dealing with them all last summer to get it done (they were on forever recall) I just gave up.

Old 08-26-2006 | 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

I belive ronnies sells hondas and yamahas in Pittsfield, yami's im certain of. I've heard they are the best around for sales. The only other honda dealer I know is where I bought my bruin on new years eve. Poppolis Honda-Yamaha in Westfield. They helped me out a bit, not much more then I asked...came down on the price a little bit and I got the free helmet. I'm sure I could of haggled more...

What part of MA are you in?
....Forgot to mention that my father-in-law bought 3 quads last year from popollis at the same time, the salesmen gave him a hell of deal, threw more then just free helmets too. I don't know if your in the western part of MA but if you are I would check valley motorsports in Northampton, Poppolis in Westfield and Ronnies in Pittsfield. Between the three of them you should get a hell of deal, especially since you are writing a check. Good Luck.

Old 08-26-2006 | 02:34 PM
|
Extreme Pro Rider

thanks for the replies guys.

i'm from western Mass. i'm about 30 min from Popolies and 1 1/2 hrs from Ronnies in Pittsfield.

it's too bad Honda spreads their Dealers so far apart so that if things don't work out at one dealer you have the option of using another.

Old 08-26-2006 | 08:59 PM
Pro Rider

none..

Old 08-27-2006 | 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

Youre special HondaMechanic. All my dealers try to screw you. I bought a warranty, but I would actually hesitate to use it, after I saw a few bikes that were rebuilt by "qualified mechanics" I decided that no one shall ever lay hands on my ride. Get your bike and get out.

Old 08-27-2006 | 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

and BUY A CLYMERS

Old 08-28-2006 | 07:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

Got my Aquatrax at the dealer in Benton Harbor, Michigan....they were the BEST. I drove 5 hours (one way) just to get it.

Got my 03 Rincon at Honda of Troy in Kettering, Ohio...getting parts is a NIGHTMARE!!!

Honda of Middletown in Middletown, Ohio gets parts fast...never had a problem there...

Quick Reply: Which Honda Dealer Cares About my Business?