Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

snorkel/jet kit?????

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 05:28 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default snorkel/jet kit?????

i just installed a custom snorkel on my honda 500 foreman, i used 1"1/2 pipe and it appers like i am not getting enough air, do i need to put a jet kit on to solve this problem or do i need to run bigger pipe

Old 11-08-2006, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider

i assume you are talking about an intake snorkle, and i think you can go either way, and by that im mean you can rejet to get better air/fuel mixture or i THINK that with the 2 inch pipe you dont have to re jet! good luck!

Old 06-22-2007, 12:39 AM
Weekend Warrior

I recently purchased a snorkel kit for my 06 foreman from a small company called TopchoiceATV. These guys make a truly quality product. You see very little of the PVC until it comes out of the front fender. Were most snorkel kits use 1 inch or 1.5 inch pipe these guys use full 2 inch from front to back so that I did not have any power loss. They are still getting a website set up but when I bought my snorkel they said that they would have one up by the end of this month and it would be TopChoiceATV.com. Like I said I met these guys personally and they know what they are talking about.