Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

new here

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 11:03 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new here

well, im new to the site. just wanted to say hey and let ya know a lil about me...

im 14 and just got my recon this summer. i never thought id snorkel it or ever have water over the handle bars but thats just what i did lol. i have my ehaust and intake snorkeled and re-routed breathers, plugged carb drain, dielectric on spark plug, and siliconed pull start. i painted my rims black and i just ordered a kile marker 2500 lb. winch....my neighboor just sold me his trailer, air raider and the grass ripper upper this....and a plow....i ordered the plow mounts and atv hitch....i cant wait to try it all out....

how well do you guys think this winch is? im think it should work and be pretty good.....well, o yeh, im john by the way.....

heres one of my better videos...-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8LlujsXv98

now, i didnt drive through the really really deep part b.c my snorkel wasnt high enough but its raised and now im just waiting to go back to this place...tell me what ya think of the vid...

Old 12-03-2006, 01:36 AM
Range Rover
Default new here

welcome and good luck with that mud

Old 12-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default new here

welcome to the forums, not so sure of the winch as I haven't heard of them personally but I do know that warn winches are great.

Old 12-03-2006, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default new here

your putting alot of money into a 2wd machine that you are gonna outgrow as you get older....i have a 2004 recon, and have had it since i was 14 as well but after a year im now wanting something better..also i looked at some of your videos, i have been through water just as deep w/o a snorkel however i didnt always make out to well...also if your gonna be going through very deep mud and water alot you might want to thing about moving your radiator to on top of the front racks or something