Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

stickers/decals

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007 | 11:37 PM
|
Trailblazer
Default stickers/decals

Now I know this is a stupid question a head of time, so bare w/ me.... Does anyone know of a good site or place to find/order stickers/decals? I would like some factory stickers, stupid stickers, whatever just to put on my quad b/c right now it just looks kinda plain. I have searched ebay and found some ok stuff but I was wondering if anyone knows of another way. Sorry for my stupidity, but someone on here has to know something. Thanks!

Old 01-15-2007 | 11:50 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default stickers/decals

Coontis
The best graffics company I have found is BRM Offroad. They use high quality materials and the artwork is excellent. They have a great web site, and they are easily contacted by phone or email. They do all the graphics for our bikes and quads. I wouldnt go anywere else.

Aaron

www.brmoffroad.com

Old 01-16-2007 | 12:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default stickers/decals

ebay works well.

Old 01-16-2007 | 12:31 AM
Pro Rider
Default stickers/decals

Do you have any sign companies near you?Sometimes you can get them to make about any kind of sticker.You might even be able to make your own designs.

Old 01-16-2007 | 12:39 AM
|
Trailblazer
Default stickers/decals

thanks for the info everyone. I much appreciate your timely responses. I do have a sign company here in town. My buddy wants to get a big grizzly sticker for the back of our trailer. I did find some on ebay that I really liked but the shipping was more than the sticker sheets b/c they are over in thailand or some crap. However, they do have the factory stickers (DG, K&N, Maxxis, FMF, etc) that I was looking for. I know it sounds korny, but I only like to use stickers of products that I know are good and that I use myself...just a personal thing. I did check out the BRM Offroad website and they do have some great things. I would consider them for a new decal kit, but not for any normal stickers, but def. a good website! Thanks again and I will keep searching, but ebay may be the only way to go on this to get a little bit of everything that I want. Thanks!