Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

What happened to this forum??!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2001, 11:06 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What has happened to this forum...am I in the right place? As I scan the topics all I see is 300ex..250r...400ex...where are all the big boys and the Ute quads? Doesnt anyone ever talk about hondas 4x4's anymore or is the tide turning to sport quads? Maybe there is another part of this forum where the utility hondas hang out...maybe my next quad will be a sport model, from what I have been reading I must REALLY be missing out on something. Then maybe I can post around here!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

gee, a sport quad...now there's an idea...a cross between a dirtbike and a quad

Old 08-02-2001, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider

i'm about to go to the 4x4 side with the new foreman 450ES switchable 4x4.

those just sound awesome. Put some 25" tires on it, pipe, air filter, some shocks, and snorkel it like a submarine! and then i'd have a nice trail/mudder!

i like that idea..!

I can't leave anything stock!!!

Old 08-02-2001, 11:14 PM
Range Rover

hey theres really nothing wrong with 4x4's and in somne cases there better than sport quads but the tides really are turning depending on where u ride. People are starting to get quads to race around and have fun. therfore they buy sport quads. Most people like to go fast so they buy sport quads. u say there is no more talk about 4x4's yet i don't see u or anyone posting anything about 4x4's so how can there be and talk of that kind. Maybe u should just find a new forum. b/c most everyone in this forum is into sport quads, there so so much friekin' fun!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-02-2001, 11:18 PM
Trailblazer

NEW FORUM!! whatever...

I am just gonna buy a sport quad so I can have something to talk about!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2001, 11:26 PM
Range Rover

thats really not a very good reason to get a sport quad.insted of buying a sport quad instead of another 4x4 u should buy a sport ut. like a recon/bayou/wolverine or sumthin. therfor u can still chat and not give up your utility.a sport quad so u can still talk, ya theres a good reason to run out and chuck 4500 bucks.go for the sport ut. but only if u REALLY want one.

Old 08-03-2001, 05:03 AM
Trailblazer

Keep your 4x4, all of the sport quad owners will be thanking you when you are pulling them out of the mud. 4x4 or sport it doesn't really matter to me, I'm just in it for the thrill of the ride.

Old 08-03-2001, 08:47 AM
Pro Rider

I would hold off a little longer...Things will get better when school starts back up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2001, 08:59 AM
Pro Rider

I like them both,but ride my 300ex most of the time.There are times when there is nothing better than a ute.Ya know hauling stuff,thats when I ride the explorer.For a ute I like it alot,plenty of power with racks.Having both makes me think I am in heaven.

Old 08-03-2001, 11:51 AM
K2
Trailblazer

Sports are fun, but it's summer... they are out in full force right now. Wait till the rain, mud and snow come back - you'll be happy to ride your 4x4 year round and there should be plenty to talk about in here.

Old 08-03-2001, 03:18 PM
Pro Rider

You know, location could have something to do with it. Out here in AZ we don't get much rain, and when we do, the mud doesn't last very long, so I think there are more sport quads out here because of the type of riding there is. Not much real use for a 4X4 on the trails, anyway. And Glamis is so close - there are tons of sport quads out here, and the sales just keeping going up!

I would imagine farther east, where there is wetter ground and some good mud boggin', there would be more 4X4's!

Just a thought!

Quick Reply: What happened to this forum??!!