Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Need a Silencer to fit a CT pipe on my 250R / On the look out for that Stolen "R"

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2001, 09:42 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Barely avoided getting a ticket for being too loud in Florence. I need to change the silencer on my quad. I have a CT pipe and this tiny little silencer sticking out the back, I just put new packing in it but that was not enough. Any suggestions?

RAPTORRON!!!!!!

Everyone we talked to down there knew about your R going missing. They are all on the look out. There is a sense of loss for the security we used to feel in the Driftwood II. Everyone is locking up their bikes now, We even had a couple of guys bring the units over to our campsite to lock up while they went into town. Even the state park rangers are aware of the situation. I hope this leads to finding it.

Old 09-21-2001, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

One time i emailed ct for my ct pipe and silencer for the same reason, they said to put a fmf spark arrester in it and it will make the db limit!!

Old 09-21-2001, 10:37 PM
Range Rover

Thanks for the plug on my stolen R. Ihave mailed out over a hundred flyers and E mailed lots too, It is advretised in 3 local papers.
Anyone who can distribute or post flyers in oregon PLEEEESE e mail me and I have flyer documents in "word" and "adobe" so printem & paste em
As for silencers By far and away the best is the cascade C/FX !!!
It will meet the db levels and not barely take any h/p. For R's you may have to fit the pipe coming into the silencer cuz they make so many pipes for R's. My wifes R runs a answer sneaker and it usually passes but with a big bore the only one to pass is cascade!

Againthanks for the plug on my stolen quad and help me keep my thread going...if anyone wants to dowload and print some flyers my e mail is duner@worldnet.att.net THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!