Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

400EX or Raptor

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2002, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Cannondale rape a Raptor or 400ex???LOL I can say that the cannondale is a very nice quad. I drage raced one with my Pipe and K&N and he stayed very close. Stock vr stock he probally would have beat me or even. But why spend the extra money on the cannonwhen uoi can keep your EX and put extras on it and Rape the Cannon or buy a Raptor put a pipe and 5' wider axle and it blows away the cannon and cheaper also. The Cannons are awesome, just to expensive. The prices will drop big time in a few years, thn I will get one

Old 02-27-2002, 09:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the help SykoQuadRider I belive thats what i'll do. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2002, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider

<< The Cannondale rape a Raptor or 400ex???LOL I can say that the cannondale is a very nice quad. I drage raced one with my Pipe and K&amp;N and he stayed very close. Stock vr stock he probally would have beat me or even. But why spend the extra money on the cannonwhen uoi can keep your EX and put extras on it and Rape the Cannon or buy a Raptor put a pipe and 5' wider axle and it blows away the cannon and cheaper also. The Cannons are awesome, just to expensive. The prices will drop big time in a few years, thn I will get one >>

a stock cannibal is way faster than a piped raptor, trust me, i almost bought a raptor. slap a bigger axle on the raptor and your problems are far from over, and your suspension is still not as good as the cannibal's. it is going to take some major $$$ to make a raptor handle with as good as a cannibal. another big thing is the cannibal feels so much lighter than the raptor.

Old 02-27-2002, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider

well i guess the two i raced were some special restricted ones b/ i beat them and when i rode them my raptor had more low/mid power

Old 02-27-2002, 11:56 PM
RIP Dear Friend

As more time goes on, us Yamaha and Honda guys better get used to this cannibalism. It going to shoot across this land like a cannon or cannondale in this case.
Chet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2002, 11:33 AM
Pro Rider

<< I would still put extras on it and then sell it because my friend sold his and got more back than what he paid for it because he of the extras new rims, pipes, air filter, oil filter, tires, &amp; co. >>

Big300, your friend should go to Vegas cuz' he is really lucky.

Old 02-28-2002, 01:14 PM
Trailblazer

He just bought a new Yamaha Raptor and it will run.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2002, 01:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey **** i think u should just keep the 400 and put aftermarket tires on it and if u was gonna sell it later take all parts off and make it stock again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2002, 01:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

I think you should do what ever you want because they are your ATVs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2002, 06:28 PM
Trailblazer

I belive i'll keep the 400ex and stay in the honda family.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: 400EX or Raptor