Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Hey Honda - Wishlist

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2002, 05:33 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's been a while since I been on the Forum, so bear with me. Like everyone else, took a look at the Rincon video and yes, I'm very interested. But here's my request, Honda (just in case someone from Honda is actually reading these):

Take your great Rubicon, give it the Rincon's engine, a decent switchable 4WD system (don't know much about the Rincon's yet), keep the hondamatic transmission (like it alot), give us an option for an independent rear suspension, give it better ground clearance and suspension travel, give it the Rincon's breaking system and give it a better seat.

I know this sounds like the Rincon, but for those of us more on the utility side of the sport/utility fence don't need the disco flash of the Rincon. Just give us what Honda is know for, tough, reliable ATV's in addition to the newer fine sportier utility machines like the Rincon.

Maybe when the time comes and I actually see a Rincon, I'll change my mind, but for now, this is what I'd like to see in a new Honda.

Old 04-07-2002, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yah they could add an all new "HD" line up, add about three hundred pounds of goodies(8 gauge skid plating, built in engine powered winch, humvee style gearing down at the wheels allowing for 35 inch tires ect. ), and by the way, the dirtwheels 750ex WOULD be a good addition, I mentioned something like that some time ago...