Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Well guys this is it.

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2002, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm giving up. I've tried for almost 2 years now to buy a quad. But,without a steady job,it's not at all easy earning 4500 dollars. I've bought some magazines,and knowsalot has sent me some. We're good friends,so don't go begging him to send you stuff![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The closest thing I have gotten to a quad is a 6HP Go-Kart.
Which after only 1 day of use one of my back tires blew,and the kart was sold. I didn't get one cent of that money.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

I'm not going to even look back or even buy any magazines of quad related issue. Because,it'll just make me want one more. Maybe while I'm gone,Honda will strike back with some 750cc quad! Like they would ever do that. But Im sure they will come out with SOMETHING great.

In the next 3 years until I turn 16,I have fallen in love with another sport. Paint ball. I just got thru playing yesterday and loved every second of it. I'm going to buy myself a very nice $350 gun. Its the next best thing aside from angel Paint ball guns which cost 1500-2000 dollars.

Bye,everybody I hope I helped a good deal of you,because most all of you sure have helped me.

See Ya in 3 years.
Later,

Thrust

Old 06-10-2002, 08:47 PM
Pro Rider

BTW if you know of any good paint ball forums,PM them to me.

Old 06-10-2002, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider

Don't give up on the quad, it'll happen someday. Good luck with the paintballing. Both my sons were into paintball at one time and I still have one that paintballs. It too is a rather expensive hobby. Buy a reliable gun like a Tippman. I just bought my son a Model 98 with all the mods. They both started out with Spyders and they were broken all the time, so stay away from those unless you can do the repairs yourself.

Old 06-10-2002, 09:01 PM
Pro Rider

BUY A USED QUAD KID!!!

Old 06-10-2002, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider

I know how to take a p-ball gun apart completely.Clean it,replace all the orings and put it all back together.

I could care less about reliability.

Old 06-10-2002, 09:23 PM
Pro Rider

Ahh- but you WILL care about reliability if you gun messes up in the field- Trust me on this one, its ALOT more fun if you don't have to worry about you equipment, theres nothing as lame as sitting out waiting for you buds to finish a game, because you gun is all jacked up, and you don't have the parts to fix it. I know- this is one of the reasons I don't play much anymore, I was tired of supporting other players! Bringing extra guns, air tanks, and *****, Heck, even squeegies! (damn mooches!)

Old 06-10-2002, 10:21 PM
Range Rover

if your geting a 350 dollar gun get a automag there the greatest
a good paintball forum is pbreview.com
and my quad was only $3200 it did just blow up but its fast when it runs
and what im only 14
one more thing wouldnt it be sweet to play pb on quads

Old 06-10-2002, 10:27 PM
Pro Rider

<< one more thing wouldnt it be sweet to play pb on quads >>

O Hell YAH!! Pull DRIVE BY ON EM!!!!

Old 06-10-2002, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

right....one hand on the gas, or wait ...what about the clutch?...sure that will work real good...what about when you get shot, say it hurts alot and you have to take your hands off the bars cause it hurts so much...crash...thats when it will hurt.

ill pass on this one

Old 06-10-2002, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider

Thrust,you don't need 4500 dollars for your first atv. I know bayou ae not the best, but they are tough and cheap.Who cares who's the fastest,ay least a bayou will start every time.
I am not tryong to be funny or a smarta$$, but why does &quot;Pro Rider&quot; appear on tour screen name and tou do not have a quad.I dont't remember be asked my status when I registered, I just got assigned &quot;Trailblazer&quot;.Don't whimp out so quick,save that money you'd spend on cokes or other things that are easy to eliminate.It'll add up even you practice retraint

Anyway I might be among the quadless my self,the air filter detached from my carb and it died on me.It could be the lean mixture burnt my plug or the engine is full of crud.I find out this week.Hope for the best.

98 sport 400L
RCR stege 1
HSP 42mm flatside
Hpd clutched
v force delta reed cage

Quick Reply: Well guys this is it.