Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Rincon The perfect geriatric ATV

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2002, 05:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we never used brakes growing up, just down shift, and it'll do the rest, now that i have an auto i'm glad it has engine braking, anyways i got disks all around. honda drums aren't that bad, all you do is smuther the seals on the front drums with grease, this keeps a lot of the water out.

Old 07-12-2002, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

How about this, My rear honda drum brake works better than my single rear yami disk brake...

Darn it why don't they have a (refridgerated) cup holder on the Rincon.

Oh since I just got in for the week, I'd mention that I'm quite sure that there are many reasons for FAT America, AC ( I don't mean arctic cats either), Abundant good and cheap food(have YOU eaten internationally, yuk in many places), The TUBE, and lastly America is the hardest working society in the modern world(although not in a labor field usually.)

Old 07-13-2002, 02:09 AM
Trailblazer

Refrigerate cupholders.......LOL. McDonalds is a big reason america is fat. But even I am a sucker for tacobell....darn I'm hungry now.
Thats it I'm walking to Tacobell. BRB

Old 07-14-2002, 03:35 AM
Pro Rider

Last1,
Always remember: "What comes around, goes around!". That can be in many different aspects of life. Your eyes are going to open up to a great deal of things in the next few years that you can't even imagine right now. One day you will realize this and go back to your mom and say: "Mom, damn, I was so stupid when I was young. I'm sorry for the things that I put you through and some of the things that I have done." You may never say this to her, or anyone else, but you will surely say it to yourself. Dude, you should never make fun of anyone for anything. I used to be a cocky teenager like you, but I grew up. Someday you will as well. I'm not trying to offend you just speak some sence to you. You may not understand now, but someday you will. People are people just like you, regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation(can't say that I like the g@y thing, but people are what they are, move on with life. It's too short), or weight. Keep in mind there are diseases that correspond to the thyroid gland, and many other weight affecting diseases. This can be detrimental to weight gain and there is very little these people can do about it. This may be a small percentage of the over weight people in this country, however, the amount of people it affects is very large. Some people won't even leave their houses because of what people, like you, say about them. Think of how other people may feel about what you say before you say it. I understand you tactics, they are just misguided.

As far as drum vs. disk. I must say, I like disk! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2002, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider

Getting back on the subject, I love my 650 Pra. It is sporty because of the firm suspension, and fast because of the v-twin, this bike is for more aggressive rider's, and Don (Bearman) is already making add-on's that improve the 650's shortcoming's, but the Rincon is aimed at a different rider, not an 85 yr. old but someone who like's to ride at a slow to medium pace and want's the softest suspension in the industry. I think for those people the Rincon will be the perfect atv, although I still fell Honda priced it about 500 buck's to high......

Old 07-17-2002, 01:49 AM
Pro Rider

Stakk you make it sound like it was aimed for current AC riders, except the AC riders are hell-bent on value, not premium. I know I could get the most bells and whistles out of an AC300-for over a grand less, but I spent and enjoy my crude [sic] low tech Rancher 4x4ES.

Old 07-22-2002, 03:16 PM
Pro Rider

Specta, in regards to your question.

Occasionaly, I like to stir the pot. So I will open a forum (like this one) or throw a jab here and there. My honest opinion is that I think that Honda, Yami, Suzuki, Kawi and Polaris make some great machines and occasionaly some not so great machines. Lets face it ..most of us here are men and we like to think that we have the biggest and baddest_________ ( fill in the blank with whatever ....ie: ATV, truck, lawnmower ) So a little "Brand" sparring I think is good in these forums. I just hate it when others fail to recognize that there are other quality ATV's other than thier own...