Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

How MANY people have a 400 ex?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2002, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How many people here own a 400 ex.. i love mine and always will, I want to count and see how many peeps own one one here!!!! Then tell me some intersting stories you have had on your ex, i had some great ones and more to come[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2002, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider

Well. We have a 2002 400ex, and a 2002 300ex, and love them both, although I am more than ready to upgrade the 300ex~~As far as as stories, not much other than we have had great fun on them since we bought them, we have been on more duning trips than I can count![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I have 2 kids that also ride, they have a 2002 eton viper 50cc, and a 2001 Kasea skyhawk 90cc. The 400ex is a great machine,although it is underpowered, with our full Yoshi system it really rocks..

Old 10-03-2002, 08:53 AM
Pro Rider

I have two EX's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2002, 10:48 AM
Trailblazer

I have a 2000 400EX. I have an interesting story. It was on a night during a nice steady rain. I was on my way home when I slid off the trail and hit a tree. I was going way too fast for the conditions. The right side A-arms were ripped right out of the frame. I hit the tree with my shoulder and landed about 20 feet from the quad. Luckily no bones were broken, but I was very sore. I welded the frame and upgraded to some Lonestar A-arms. This happened about 6 months after I bought the quad which has almost been 3.5 years ago. I have some more stories but this one will have to do for now.

Old 10-03-2002, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider

Well, add one more to your list. My most interesting story was when I had to tow my buddy on his raptor about 5 miles through the Oregon dunes. Up and down hills, through the woops, etc... It wasn't his tranny, so don't start any flames. The bolts holding his rear sprocket to the hub were not lock-tightened in, and 5 of 6 had come out, and his sprocket cracked. Good thing he caught it before the chain went through his case. Anyway... a trip into town, about $40, and a half hour's worth of work and we had him back out in the dunes.

Old 10-03-2002, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

Well, if you want to talk about accidents,I have lots of stories there.lol... But al together.. 6 broken ribs, torn rotary cap,cut tendon in finger(permanent damage)rolled quad at St. Anthonys and damaged a nerve in my hand(permanent) foot got drug under tire,twisted bad oh, i could go on a on,now Im needing a new steering stemhandlebars, new fneders(just cause they a stratched up a little) new slip cover for my Yoshi pipe(dented)..But through it all, I still love my quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2002, 02:33 PM
Pro Rider

I have a 400ex. Now, on to the story....

Once upon a time, a blonde became so sick of hearing blonde
jokes that she had her hair cut and died brown.

A few days later, as she was driving around the countryside, she
stopped her car to let a flock of sheep pass.

Admiring the cute woolly creatures, she said to the shepherd, "If
I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one?"

The shepherd, always the gentleman replied, "Of course."

The blonde thought for a moment and for no discernible reason
said, "352."

This being the correct number, the shepherd was,
understandably, totally amazed and exclaimed, "You're right! O.K., I'll keep to my
end of the deal. Take your pick of my flock."

The blonde carefully considered the entire flock and finally
picked one that was by far cuter and more playful than any of the
others.

When she was done, the shepherd turned to her and said,
"O.K., now I have a proposition for you. If I can guess your true hair color, can
I have my dog back?"

Old 10-03-2002, 03:34 PM
Pro Rider

LOL!!!!

Old 10-03-2002, 03:51 PM
Pro Rider

I have an 02' 400 EX with a White Bros. slip-on. I love it. I ride in the Oregon Dunes.

Old 10-03-2002, 04:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

Add one more to the list, just got it, so there are no stories yet.

Quick Reply: How MANY people have a 400 ex?