Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

are mudzillas good on a rincon???

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2003, 05:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default are mudzillas good on a rincon???

I knew youd like em. Im a hardcore mud ridder and i firmly believe in having a good tire that pulls. I wouldnt steer you worng.
I ride with a 650 rincon and i have seen the power they have, Im not to sure about low end torque, becuase i have never ridden it,but im sure it has plenty. i would go with the 27 12x12s all the way around. Thats what I did. i also have the c sries wheels. That too lightened up the bike. it went from 12 pounds on the factory rim to almost 8 on the alluminum. Not to mention the mudlites weighing only 26 pounds a piecs compared to the 37 pounds for the mudzillas!I got mine for 65.pp per tire. Im sure if you go on ebay you can get them new for really cheap!

You better get them wile they are cheap,becasue when the word gets out the price will go way up like every other tire did.

Old 04-30-2003, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider

go back to my pics and clicked retired! Thats where the pics of the zillas are!

Old 04-30-2003, 06:08 PM
Trailblazer

yeah, i've got some companies getting me up a price right now. i just read about mudlites not holding up and wearing fast because of weak side walls? anything to that? i looked on ebay the other day at mudlites there under 2 right now for the tires but i'm going to get the whole nine yards when i buy them. what kind of tires does the rincon have on it(that you ride with) i like the 589's too but i think there in the same boat as the zillas on weight

you are saying 12x12 on all fours?

Old 04-30-2003, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider

I havent heard anything on the mudlites to that nature. Where di you get this info from? I have had mine for about a month and we ride hard! Havent had any problem yet. i run about 10 psi in them also.
The rincon runs the 25 inch gators!

Old 04-30-2003, 07:53 PM
Trailblazer

i heard that on another topic in the forums. what do you think of the 589 m/s? i like those too my buddy has a 450s with them on and it is a tank when it comes to mud. and they have the tread that goes to the end/side of the tire. when he gets caught all he does is turn the wheels and they grap every time. i seen you zillas on ebay i wouldn't mind buying them just to have!!!!

how does your friend like his rincon and how come he didn't go with atleast 26"?

Old 04-30-2003, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider

He realy coudnt explain it. He just said he wanted to keep it factory size incase of a warranty issue. Hell my dealer and shop manager ordered mine for me. He suggested big cleats, and i have since had in in the shop for a few minor things to be checked out. Some dealerships are better than others, but anyway!

As far as the titans go yes they are a good tire, but if your are going to go with them get the M/T not the M/S.

The M/Ts have the lugs on the side like the mudlites, zillas,outlaws.That will help you in the ruts. Also if you do go with the titans, I would suggest you get outlaws, zillas or vampires. Cost and weight are about the same! WHy pay the money for titans when you can have a bigger lug and better looking tire with One of the others! Basically what my point is...is your not saving anything by getting the titans over the outlaws and such! exept maybe 2 pounds or so. Not enough to make a difference!Hope this helps

Old 04-30-2003, 09:12 PM
Pro Rider

Oh Yea

He loves the rincon exept it is running hot due to the cooling pump and assembly not working. Somehting happened to it. Its in the shop as we speak, but other than that. Its seems to be a tuff quad. he rides it hard too. It still lacks Ground clearance. He gets hung up alot. but it pulls great

Old 04-30-2003, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

Let me know if you want the zillas I can end the auction before a bid comes up and send them to you

Old 04-30-2003, 09:57 PM
Trailblazer

why the m/t and not the m/s ? the m/s are lighter i guess and look about the same tread wise. is there a difference. what do you think the zillas would do on my rincon? the only thing is that i wouldn't put the same size all the way around i think 12x are alittle bit more than i need on the front and i don't know if they would clear i see they didn't on yours on the sides. i just don't know too many to choose from i guess --andy and what is the going rate for the zillas let me know if it needs to be private thanks

Old 04-30-2003, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider

Yea I had to buy spacers for the front

I like the M/Ts because of the wrap around tread!

MSRP IS like 120.00 per tire

Im selling mine for 250 I believe

Quick Reply: are mudzillas good on a rincon???