Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

hello

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default hello

I just joined and figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Jesse Losinski. I am your average guy, born and raised in central Wisconsin. I grew up around hunting, fishing, and 4 wheelers. My dad bought a brand new Honda TRX 200 in 1984, the first year 4 wheelers were even made. We still have it. In fact, it's in mint condition compared to others I have seen that are 25 years old. I will get a picture soon.

In 1996, we decided to purchase another 4 wheeler. The Wisconsin winters were just too much for the 2WD Honda. We needed 4WD. So, we both did our research. My dad and I were looking for pure utility. We got 20 acres, and most of it is woods. We ended up with the King Quad, as it had some unique features (for 1996). The 3 speed subtransmission with Super-Low range and diffrential lock was a huge reason. The other big sell point was the gear-driven rear and front drive shaft system. We don't like chain drive machines.

We still have that machine as well, and has been our workhorse for the last 13 years.

I am currently deployed overseas, and am looking to buy a home of my own when I get back in early 2010. I want at least 10 acres, and with that will come a 4 wheeler of my own. I have done my research, and am going with the new Honda Rancher AT with EPS.

I am a firm believer in Honda ATV's from experience. our 1984 model runs like the day my dad bought it. We took it in ONCE inthe 25 years we had it because it was making a squeaking noise going over certain terrain. Turns out it was just dust on the brakes. The dealer we took it to to get the check-up said it was by far the best condition 4 wheeler they've seen for that age. It is a testament to Honda's reliability and durability.

I look forward to reading, learning, and contricuting on this forum, as I am starting to get back into ATV's like I was a few years back.

See yall out there!

Jesse

Old 06-12-2009, 04:25 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder

Welcome to the forums

Old 06-12-2009, 07:27 PM
Shapeshifter Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome!

Old 06-12-2009, 09:21 PM
Pro Rider

thanks, fellers. it is good to see others as into 4 wheelers as much as i am!

Old 06-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Chasing trails, Dodging dust devils.

Welcome!!