Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Fuel leaks

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel leaks

Hi Im new. My 2004 Arctic vat 400 4x4 automatic os leaking gas. There is a black rubber tube attached to the bottom of te carburator and hanging down and dripping gas out, atv wont start, Dont know what this line is or where it should be conected to. There are no clips to hold it on.

Old 11-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Pro Rider

That line is a float bowl overflow tube, it is not supposed to be connected to anything. Sounds like the float is stuck or for some reason the needle valve is not is not sealing. 2004 probably a good time for a carb over haul

Old 11-11-2011, 06:55 AM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome

Old 11-11-2011, 07:04 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Welcome to the forums.

Old 11-11-2011, 07:24 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thank you so much. Ill haul in to the shop. I love this scooter. Im 63 years old, I have built my house all by myself, built my fences and corrals and everything on this place. I am a one woman show. And I couldn't do all this work without Nellie-Bell. She is my ranch hand. And occasional me and another old neighbor lady leave the horses at home and go for a scooter tour. We have had a wonderful time. Recently she was out alone and left her Arctic Cat parked while she went for a little hike, she came back to see a BEAR sitting on it, ripping up the upholstery, He devastated the whole seat.I have pictures if I can figure out how to get them on this site. Thanks again for such a fast answer.

Old 11-11-2011, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Anniegeorge
Thank you so much. Ill haul in to the shop. I love this scooter. Im 63 years old, I have built my house all by myself, built my fences and corrals and everything on this place. I am a one woman show. And I couldn't do all this work without Nellie-Bell. She is my ranch hand. And occasional me and another old neighbor lady leave the horses at home and go for a scooter tour. We have had a wonderful time. Recently she was out alone and left her Arctic Cat parked while she went for a little hike, she came back to see a BEAR sitting on it, ripping up the upholstery, He devastated the whole seat.I have pictures if I can figure out how to get them on this site. Thanks again for such a fast answer.

Would love to see pictures