Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

new guy

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new guy

well i have been across this place alot and decided to make an account. have have a polaris forum as 800touring and suzuki forum under 08kingquad400.

Well i will introduce my self I am 14 and 6'1 and and 186 pounds and dont look like a 14 year old i told you that because I ride a 2011 polaris 850 xp and my bike before that was a 08 800 touring witch i got for my 13 bday.
yes i only had it for a year before my I got my 850. I am not a spoiled kid ok i am but i paid for the 850 buy working from my dads firend up in Alaska doing pr-saning for herring. Sorry for bad spelling and writing I try my best to do good at it but still is not the best.

Well what is happening is my polaris 850 has gave me hell sense the day I got it. I am a die hard polaris fan but also love the kingquad because thats what I really started on. The new problem my 850 had was that when the left back hub pice that hold the a arms together and also supports berings,axle and hub so wheel and tiers to. Well that broke because when the bike was being made some how a air bubble got in it so it made it week so it broke.

Well i had to lev the bike in the woods and the next day came back with tools and tore down the bike so i could drive it out on 3 wheels. dont want to write the hole story but it managed to brake that pice.

well just back a arms and axle and that pice will need to be replaced and also front axle broke when trying to get it out of the woods. frame also broke before the wreck. the frame busted on a weld so polaris told me to just take it some where and have it welded and see how that holds up it broke again in the wreck so I need to also replace the frame to. I have 5 year warranty I wonder if it will help me with all these problems.

Also dealer told me they would trade me in on a new king 750 eps (my 850 dues not have it) because this bike has had 4 times to the shop seance february 14 when i got it new

first oil in the air box witch now i got fixed with 2012 parts but this happened at 200 miles 3 weeks after buying
seconded 800 miles starting motor
third 850 miles (kinda random) motor blew up and starting motor had to be replaced again only had the bike back for a day
now this time frame 2 axles a arms 1543 miles

I am not mad because the dealer knows this bike was not abused just buy looking at it i mean i have full aluminum skid plates chaise floorboards and a arms all the bodyguards and the plastic dont look to badly scratched

love the bike but not the problems haha

any of you guys own a kingquad 750 and 850 or at lest test them how would you compare them
like reliability
ride
power
mpg
stability

Old 01-05-2012, 07:02 AM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome

Glad you joined

Old 01-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Welcome. KQ is probably more reliable on average than a Polaris, isn't nearly as powerful as the XP, probably not as comfortable, about the same stability wise, and the KQ should get better gas mileage. Haven't been on, same year KQs and XPs though.

Old 01-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Welcome to the forums.