Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Hi everyone! Little help?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi everyone! Little help?

Okay. I'm looking to get back into some quad riding. Been on bikes for past 6 yrs or so. I chose this forum to join because everyone seems to be pretty friendly and helpful compared to others. I've read a lot of posts on here in last week or so. Anyway, I ride mostly in trevorton pa if anyone knows the area. But like to occasionally hit up breezewood proving grounds. Like I said though. Been on a yz450f and crf250r for years now. I'm 90% leaning toward the raptor 700. Planning on buy new for 2013. But also considering the 450s. Any input for anyone. When I hit the track it's just for fun so I'm not to concerned with the performance so much there. But I am interested in getting into some harescramble style racing possibly. Thanks everyone before hand and I look forward to getting to know some new ppl.

Old 12-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

Maintenance is not an issue. I have two close friends who are mechanics at local shops for things I can't handle myself. Other wise I enjoy working on my machines myself. Reliability however is. My yz450f (2006) I recorded 140+hours before I needed a single valve adjustment. However my crf250r (2008) needs it every.. Lets say, 20 hrs or so if it doesn't get done it will not kick over and needs pop started. Pain in the aSpam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word . This may belong in a different thread. However I don't know how to do that yet so I guess this will have to do for now. Thanks everyone.

Old 12-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Range Rover

Welcome to the forums. I don't know a whole lot about the sport quads but a lot of guys on here do so they can answer your ?s better than me.

Old 12-03-2012, 07:49 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Welcome to the forums.

Old 12-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome

Old 12-03-2012, 08:04 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks everyone. I re-wrote this under "general chat" seem more appropriate? Little new to these forums... Only other one I am I member on was thumper talk. And I only used it once to get some jetting help.