Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Emotors-consignment is a world class SCAM!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 11:13 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Emotors-consignment is a world class SCAM!!

Attention:all role players linked to emotors-consignment/word press

It has been brought to my attention that a clear and present problem continues to exist by means of unjustifiable claiming and being credit with particular accomplishment or qualities... By acting as the sales persons on said products the misrepresentation in the courses of trading is sufficient. I as well as the many others would expect an answer at your earliest convenience to when such items will arrive for inspection at the proper addresses shown on emotors-consignments invoice/transaction confirmation page.I'm 100% sure that all products in which you have been paid in full on has been nothing other than a scam...I have reported this SCAM to not only our local law enforcement, BBB, Money gram, ABI, FBI, FTC and as well to colorado children's hospital donation department, oodle, Seagoville bank of texas, eBay, UPS, and Federal Express shipping due to sufficient misrepresentation of accredited programs.....in respect to "AKA" Robert Gusler, .Eric j harwell, Brian hagan, david dugger, Mathew hewes of 18949 marsh Ln Dallas Texas, Mario Rossi of California .. You will pay back the money you owe these hard working people!!! this you can count on one way or the other...

Respectfully yours:
One pissed off redneck in Arkansas