Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

What did I just buy??

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 01:22 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What did I just buy??

Help!! I'm a mother of four children, & may have possibly made a HUGE mistake! I just bought an ATV for my smallest kids at a yard sale for $50 (it had really good tires!) Unfortunately,I have no idea what I bought. The seat says Dimli, but other than that there are no markings, I don't even know what cc it is. It needs work, & most likely parts, but I have to figure out what it IS first. Can anyone tell me where to look for this info? Thanks in advance

Old 03-18-2016, 01:31 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Welcome to the forums.

Is that possibly Dinli on the seat? If so, check out this site.

Last edited by scootergptx; 03-18-2016 at 02:31 PM.
Old 03-18-2016, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Welcome to the forums. It's probably a Chinese quad.

Old 03-19-2016, 11:36 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default OOPS! Typo

Yes, it is DiNli on the seat! N & M are adjacent on the keyboard...just a typo! There are some numbers stamped int the bar at rear between the tires, where a license plate would go on a car. Nothing comes up when I google it...RFWAD28C94T002533...not 100% sure if those are 0's or O's. Also don't know what the number IS! We'd like to fix this thing for our 4 year old, but it's hard to buy parts when you don't know what you have.

Old 03-20-2016, 01:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I guess these Chinese quads don't have titles? Or at least not this one. You'd think it would have a model number listed somewhere on the quad though at least. Fortunately, the parts for these little quads are cheap once you figure out what it is.

Old 03-20-2016, 10:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm pretty sure they do have titles, that's part of what I'm trying to find out. It may originally have been somewhere on it, but it's currently in pretty rough shape. I'm working on getting some pictures, but the weather isn't cooperating. (and i'm not sure how to post them here!) A previous owner plastered it in decals, and the entire fender is held together with duct tape. Definitely not the prettiest quad I've ever seen, but I didn't want to spend a lot on something the kids would just outgrow. The tires alone are worth more than the $50 I paid for it, & if we CAN get it running that just means I don't have to drive them around the property on mine anymore!

Old 03-21-2016, 07:12 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

The one good thing about the chinese quads is they have 50 different names, but only 3 manufacturers. Even then, it's probably a clone from an older Honda or Yamaha.

The parts are out there, the hard part is finding a supplier that stays in business.

I have no dealings with this company, but I've driven by it for quite a few years. They sell chinese atv's and scooters. It's toll free number, so you might give them a call and see if they can help.

Old 05-21-2016, 08:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

I also just picked up a Dinli used, mine was $100, not running because it needs a new carb. I wasn't sure what mine was either at first, but I found a silver sticker on the frame on the right side just forward of where your feet go that identifies it as a 2004 90cc. I believe it is the Helix model DL-603.

Old 05-22-2016, 12:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Just a word of caution....I would rethink putting a 4 yr old on a motorized machine, if sanything were to happen you would be liable for child endangering as the recommended age for even the smallest motorized atv is older than 4. Not preaching here...just use caution so you don't into legal trouble.

Old 05-30-2016, 09:07 PM
Trailblazer

Welcome

Quick Reply: What did I just buy??