Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Hi to all

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 05:33 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi to all

I joined the forum account of help needed. I am a retired IBEW electrician. Disable Vietnam Vet. was there with 101st Airborne 1969
I live in the foothills of the Pocono Mt. Pa.
Coming from thew Bronx , New York this is Gods country and I lived here since 1972
I do not think there are too many quads in the Bronx any way...........

I will be asking questions here and there, but wanted to give the forum a little info about me first.. Right now I need some parts account of the area I live there are not many stores and if it is a store for Bikes and Quads they need to order the part.. Not sure why they would not have a oil filter, but this is the area I live in. Thanks for the help thus far..... Pete

Old 05-11-2017, 06:40 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Welcome to the forums.

Thank you for your service.

Old 05-12-2017, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Thank you for serving in the military.

Welcome to the forums.

I've often got parts on eBay. Might give them a try. Also have had good dealing with this group: OEMParts: ArcticCat Honda Kawasaki KTM Polaris Suzuki Yamaha

Old 05-12-2017, 08:44 PM
Back Country Explorer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello from Colorado. I'll bet you know a thing or two about electrical power. The skill trades always interested me. But I worked in factories instead.

I bet there are great ATV trails in your area. I bet you have ridden most of them.

Rocky Mountain ATV Parts is another internet source for parts and accessories. I've not ordered from them yet. But like Moose says, there are sources for parts right from your home computer.

David

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/c/174/Filters

Old 05-14-2017, 10:10 PM
Chasing trails, Dodging dust devils.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the forums!

Old 05-15-2017, 08:33 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Dave, There are many trails, lots of guys just run he blacktop here. I heard it is bad on your tires. I use my Quad for all my yard work, helps keep the half acre I have in shape. I always wanted more land but now that I am older, what I have is just fine.Have a great week..... Pete