Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Hello from ny

Old 07-07-2017, 11:58 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from ny

Hi I'm from Staten Island I'm going to keep this short because Its past midnight here so please excuse me, I'm looking to get back into atvs as I bought my son a dirt bike I'm looking for a legal place to ride not too far from me if anyone can help, if I could get him riding enough and find a good spot then I'll invest in a atv myself and get back on the dirt, thanks I. Advance

Old 07-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Hi Albee. Try posting your location in the Where to Ride part of the forums. Should get an answer from someone.

Old 07-08-2017, 12:20 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Welcome to the forums.

Old 07-09-2017, 07:26 PM
Back Country Explorer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Greetings from Colorado. Your a brave man to get interested in dirt bikes and ATVs from the middle of New York City. Like Moose said, try the "where to ride" forum and see what folks say. There are a lot of ATV enthusiasts in the northern and western part of New York State. I can imagine those trails are several hours drive from you.

David

Old 07-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes I used to ride illegally back in the day which I have no interest in doing now especially because I have my kid doing it bud I tried in the where to ride,, no response so far, I love to ride but I'm getting the feeling I'm not going to be lucky